The cushions arrived in great condition and looked great. I had loved this pattern for some time but had hesitated purchasing them in fear that they would be too 1970's loud. This is not the case the pattern and colors blend very well and are understated. Very fun yet still classy. We paired them with a terra-cotta umbrella and it looks great. Do yourself a favor and go ahead a buy the slightly higher priced thicker cushion .very comfy! I would have given them 5 stars but my concern is in the tie placement. Please note there is only One set of short ties on the top cushion which (as shown if you look closely) are a little bit down and to the side. The way our chairs are designed there is not a slate/bar to hold the cushion up and to tie them to the top of the chair is a bit of a stretch. My fear is that this will cause premature tearing from pulling once someone is sitting in it. In the end beauty and comfort overrode function and we kept all four cushions. I will report back if we regret this, hopefully I will not. We are looking forward to many lazy hours outside!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good. The color scheme was actually more understated in person, which was good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They appear to be durable, made of a nice heavy fabric. Only time will tell though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay.
Unfortunately, these didn't work out to use on my patio chairs. No fault of anyone's just not the right style to fit what I have. I thought they could be reversed in some way to make them work but they couldn't. I love the colors and fabric and wished they would've worked for my chairs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate