I bought this for my 12 year old daughter's bedroom. We are in the process of re-modeling her "Hello Kitty" room she's had since the age of 3. She wanted the new room to be black, pink and a touch of zebra. I searched for weeks for a chandelier that was elegant, modern and not too expensive. Most that met our standards were well over $300 and we did not want to spend that much. I came across this one on sale and ran it past my daughter who immediately said "I want it!". From the time we placed our order to delivery was about 6 days. It arrived well packaged and the crystals were all individually wrapped. So much so that it was difficult to unwrap them. They also included a white glove for handling the crytals for hanging so they don't scratch. It was fairly easy to hang the chandelier. It took slightly less than 2 hours. The hanging of the crystals took the most time. You need to take your time and be patient as not to scratch or chip them. My husband is not an electrician, but an experience handy man if you want to judge the time it takes. My daughter loves it. It looks gorgeous. I couldn't be happier. It looks so much more expensive than what was actually paid.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looked exact, except I will say it is very slightly smaller than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent. The crystals are just that. Crystal. Not cheap plastic like many others I looked at.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I surprised my daughter with this chandelier last Christmas. She had it on her secret santa list. I quickly purchased it online. She went online and was really sad because it was out of stock. She didn't know I had gotten the last one. She was so surprised when she opened her gift and saw this chandelier. She loves it.
This chandelier is even more beautiful in person. I have been looking for the perfect way to dress up my ceiling and this is it. I have not installed the chandelier yet, but delivery was on time and everything is as advertised. I will add another review once installed.
Love the look of this chandelier; however parts were missing or wrong for this fixture to be put together and the instructions did not match the light. Ended up spending about $10 extra at Lowes on parts to actually use the light. I liked the looks so much I chose not to return plus it helped my husband is an electrician and knew what was needed to make work.
Even though the crystals are real, they are held together with flimsy little rings of aluminum wire. The wiring was a MESS! I did not feel it was safe and could potentially be a fire hazard. DO NOT BUY! I also noticed that Loews online was selling the same product (for more money of course) and also had terrible reviews. Sadly, you do get what you pay for and I will be returning this immediately.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poorly made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Misleading
This is a GREAT fixture. We put it in our beach house master bedroom and everyone that walks in comments on it. It is very well made and the look is much more expensive then the actual cost!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the moeny
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on