I have had good luck on Overstock in the past with furniture, but this may be my last time purchasing online furniture. These tables are VERY poor in quality. I was not expecting much since the price was so low, but I was most disappointed that the knobs for the drawer are NOT in the center of the table or drawer... they are on the side. AND the drawer does not slide out, it hinges open (it's a pie shape), it so small it barely will only hold a chapstick and nail clipper. Really these tables would be better off without the cheap looking drawer. You can see where the veneer and the wood meet on the sides of the drawer as well. One of the tables ( I ordered 2) had holes drilled in the wrong place, so in order to attach the legs to the table we will need to drill our own holes. It is a small issue, but this demonstrates the poor quality of this table. I definitely wouldn't recommend purchasing these, especially if you want something with a small drawer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is the same as the photo- dark brown/redish cherry.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate. Knob is not in the center of the table.
I think this is a very poor quality piece of furniture. The picture and description about the product is very misleading. Looks good from a distance, but up close...not so much. Very disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The legs didn't fit well into the slots provided. Not all screw holes were pre-drilled or started. The wood is actually cracked near the drawer where you can see it. Cheap construction for the price you have to pay.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for the quality. Very poor quality.
I'd planned to order a single cherry wood end table to match other furniture in my living room, but when I saw a picture of the round wood table on the website, I decided to get three instead. They were easy to assemble--and they have a simple but charming appearance.
Wood poor quality, legs where the screws are suppose to go are striped' bottom cross portion does not reach the legs. I sent it back to Overstock and they sent me a replacement, which ended up being worst the the first. This is a big waste - unless you are a Handyman and would like to get your drill out and make the screws line up. I have not suggestion of what you can do to get the bottom (cross section) to reach the legs. As I said, the replacement was worst than the original order. BUYER BEWARE - look somewhere else - this is a very poorly constructed end table. Save yourself a lot of time and frustration....
Overall I would say this table is pretty good for the price.. very sturdy. The stain was a little light in one area but isn't very noticable unless right next to it. The drawer is much smaller than I was expecting but is sutable for my needs (holding cigar cutters and some lighters). I have seen tables with a higher price tag that are def. no where near this quality.