I prefer to make my own wreaths, but when I couldn't find artificial succulents, I ordered this one. The quality was okay - a little sparse in places and not as full as I'd like, and a couple of the items fell off immediately as they weren't glued on very well. I would have re-glued the items and filled in the bare spots, but unfortunately I had to send it back as it was too large for the space it was intended. Average quality for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
After spending more than month in Southern California, I fell in love with the many huge potted succulents that I found everywhere. When we needed new wreaths for our front door this year, I wasn't sure what I wanted until I came upon these. They are beautiful and look exactly like the live ones. My only negative would be that they are fairly small for my doors. And they are fairly small for the dollar value. But I would recommend, because they are very well constructed, and I can see them lasting a long time.
I was looking for a stylish 'neutral' door wreath to hang between the holidays~ this fit the bill, succulents are so in and I don't have to water it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I had read some negative reviews, but my wreath is beautiful!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Dead on!
I bought this wreath in hopes that it would be a good base for me to elaborate off of for my covered back porch. First off, it's small. So it would look okay on a narrow front door but not on a wall as I intended it to be for. If this was of quality, I would be able to work with the size but its not. The majority of the large succulent spikes are styrofoam and I know this because 3 of the spikes were busted on arrival. Unfortunately, this wreath needs to be returned, not only because it arrived broken, but because it is not worth the cost due to the cheap supplies used nor does it show having any durability.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheaply made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor