It fit perfectly beneath the rug: it doesn't peak out nor does it slip. I have three different sizes at home. I once had to cut one in order to fit a rug of a different size. It was possible with simple household scissors although it might have dulled the scissors a bit. It's a testament to its quality. It compares favorably to the ones we got at a professional rug store.
Terrific rug pads -- I've bought several, in various sizes. They're durable, don't adhere to the wood floors, easily cut with scissors when even the wide array of sizes doesn't match a particular carpet. Downsides: Faint rubbery smell, and will not anchor smaller carpets enough to prevent them from slipping over time / use.
The rug pad does not hold the rug in place. The pad stays in place but the rug slides off it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is not doing its job
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not working well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurste
This padding really gives the area rug a nice lift and also keeps your area rug from sliding all over the place. I really like this pad, thinking about getting another for other area rugs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on time