These curtains were just as described. Be aware that they are very transparent when there is light coming through the window though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I ordered these for my family room, but ended up putting them in my dining room. I love the draperies, but I thought the shell color would be kind of cream or beige and dark gray, but they were silver and black. Still very nice, just didn't work in family room. Also, they are not lined, which I knew, but I want to stress the fact that they DO NOT look good if you want to close them and have light come through, The pattern gets lost. I just wanted them as side panels, so this also didn't bother me. Really pretty, though. They don't look cheap.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker, more like Silver and Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High end appearance
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes, except for the color
I ordered the French Blue Choc. The design and the color are nice, the panels hang fine, however these panels are thin so even though they are somewhat elegant looking they don't have the weight that you expect in an expensive, elegant curtain. Also, the material is a bit shiny which I don't like at all. It supposed to be faux silk but it shows that it is not. I liked them enough to order three more panels but if you're looking for heavy, substantial curtains these are not for you. For the price, you can't beat it. I saw the same exact panels on a different website for twice as much. That's why I recommend them but gave them three stars.
I ussually make my own curtains because the fabric of most curtains are poor in quality. I was very impressed with the quality of these curtains and would highly recomend them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
Beautiful curtains, they look great in my formal dining room. I have cream sheers behind them on a double rod set, and they look really good. The only thing that would have made them perfect was if they were lined. Not any thing dark, but a thin sort of fabric, would have made them a bit more elegant. Other than that, they are great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. they are nice, if they were lined it would have made them perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
These curtains made the room look elegant. They are of good quality and reasonably priced.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? better than the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? wodnerful
These panels are more beautiful in person than in the photo. I love them, and so does my family! They make the room look exquisite.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More beautiful in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
These drapes were exactly as described in their description - they hang very nicely and are a good deal for what they are selling them for. The inside of the curtain is a darker blue and almost makes it look reversible even though they are not...very happy with my purchase!
The Sienna color looks just as I viewed it on my computer. The color looks great with our furniture. The best part for us, as we are renting, no ironing the panels and the price point is fabulous. Difficult to find panels in this length and be budget minded! Our room desperately needed more fabric to warm up the space and absorb sound. I think I will soon be ordering a few more panels just to add fullness. In a perfect world I would love them to be lined, but then the price would go up! Great look for the price point!
These curtains hang without needing any ironing as they are krinkley. After I received two pair, I ordered 2 more pair for another room. I hung them on a decorative rod with clip rings and they look beautiful. I really think they look as nice as many custom curtains I have had. I also like that they come in long lengths.
These drapes were exacly what I was looking for. We have black couches in the living room and Ive spent soo much time searching for the right curtains that would class up the black couches. These are perfect and look even beter in person than onthe web page. I would highly recomend these to someone with black leather couches and would really go with any other color also.
I loved the color and drapes that I purchased, the description on the web page was accurate and very helpful, I got the merchandise quickly and on time. This is the second purchase and I love that I don't have to be calling to find out where my merchandise is, and I really like the quality of the products.
Considering that I didn't see the panels beforehand, I was impressed with the quality when I received them by mail. I love the Antique Gold color and the panels really add that "vintage" feel to my living room. I think the texture is nice, I would like them to have a little more "weight" but the the online description is accurate in describing them.
I ordered the shell and actually reversed the hems so that the curtain now has a black background with the shell colored pattern. They are hanging in my dining room which is fairly large with a black dining table and pale sage walls. We have two large double windows so I did have to order 8 panels, but well worth it! These panels make my dining room pop.