Wood is basically faux finish on veneers. Nice look to it, but is not real wood grain at all. Vanity top baltic brown is pretty--however my vanity top had slight irregularities around the left sink (a "lump" in the oval cut--slightly noticable). The granite top also has little chips missing along the beveled edge. I have another granite top vanity from elsewhere in my other bathroom and has nothing like this going on. I imagine it's because of the bits of one type of granite color breaking out as they tried to mill the edges. They are small bits missing, but the top is definitely lower quality than I expected when I read the reviews and decided to order. The drawer hardware is shotty. The drawers grind their way in and out instead of rolling smoothly. The base measures wider than the top--so this posed a problem for me as I wanted this in a corner. Also, no backsplash is a problem (we tiled a backsplash behind). Delivery went well--it comes by freight and you have to be home to receive it. It is HEAVY. We went to an upstairs bath with this thing and it took 3 well built guys to maneuver it up there. I kept it because it's too complicated to return. Had I seen it in person, I may have purchased--but only for about 60% of what I paid for it max. I feel it's overpriced for the quality level. It has a nice look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Moderate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Bad-- measures 57.5 across base!
I looked and looked for a 55 inch vanity , who would think OVERSTOCK WOULD HAVE IT! The delivery service was courtious , and delivered in the time they said . The vanity is very good quality . We thought we were going to have have a custom double vanity made . I am thrilled with the look ,price , quality .
I ordered the vanity on Friday and Tues it was at my door. It is beautiful. I would recommend this product to everyone.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I was a somewhat dissapointed with this vanity - the surround of the doors chipped easily when my plumber was underneath hooking up the sinks. I tried to restain the chipped area with a wood scratch repair but because the vanity is not really solid wood it didn't take well. I will have to get some color coordinated paint to touch it up better. The quality of the vanity reflects what you pay for. Maybe I should looked for better quality and not so much for price but I was limited by space and this one was perfect for the size I needed. I guess I learned from this experience. It is better to see something in person so that you can actually know what you are buying.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. granite not the greatest quality - not great "wood" quality - chips easily
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This product was poor quality. The metal knobs on the doors snapped off almost immediately, then the ones on the drawers broke. The drawers dont close properly and stick. I am very disappointed with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site was very accurate/
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product was poor quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
Roderick 57 inch double sink vanity is a Great product, price and timely delivery
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The sink is absolutely gorgeous. It was put in my guest bathroom and my guest said they feel like they are at a spa or expensive hotel when using the bathroom. I would buy the item again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
We ordered the black top, which has a little bit of sparkle to it (rather than just plain black). We were surprised at how much we liked it! There are really only two negatives (and one potential): the weight, the finish, the size of the sinks. We had to move this up to a second story bathroom. Overstock wanted to charge $210 for the deilvery company to take it upstairs and unbox it. That seemed outrageous. I was able to use a dolly and, with the help of my nephew, get it up there. But it was a feat at 308lb. The finish has a bit of a painted-on look, but only if you look close. It feels sturdy and solid. The sinks are very nice but just a bit small, if you are used to a large sink. We have a small bathroom and this unit fits in there great. The measurements measure the widest parts (the countertop and the "feet"), but overall the unit is more slender than similar units, and much cheaper (at under $1000).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The finish is a tad cheap if you look close, but otherwise I was impressed with the value for the price.
color,top finish and outside wood excellent the only thing lacking is the quality of the the doors they seem too light weight but overall very nice piece
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close to pixs
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
This vanity came in record time considering how many times overstock messed up! We got someone else tracking number attached to the order. I was shocked to get an email stating if I did not call ABF for delivery I would be charged **** in shipping cost... All in all the vanity is great, worth every penny and the headaches.
The vanity arrived in excellent condition. My bathroom was being completely remodeled and I wanted a double sink. I had hoped for the travertine top, because I have travertine accent tiles, but the only top available was the brown granite. It turned out to be perfect. The dark top over the rich dark cherry finish is beautiful. The storage is generous, with 4 deep drawers and 2 large cabinets. I chose brushed nickel faucets, which are a great accent. This piece really makes the entire new bathroom outstanding.
We love our new vanity, and it is absolutely beautiful. My only complaint is that there is no backsplash, and it really needs one. I am trying to contact the company that makes this to see if I can get one. I don't know how successful I will be. It was difficult to install, because of where our pipes were in relationship to the drawers on the unit, but it is in and beautiful. It was delivered quickly with no damage, but it is VERY HEAVY!!!! I would rate this a "5" if it had a backsplash!
I've got to say first of all - this vanity's measurements are NOT accurate. I had exactly 56.5" to work with. I ordered this vanity because the dimensions said it was 55". HOWEVER, the vanity at it's base is 57.5"!!! My contractor had to cut out my dry wall to make room, and then patch around it. The money I saved buying the vanity was lost having all the extra repair work done to the walls.BUT that doesn't diminish the quality of the vanity. It is absolutely gorgeous and well worth the money. I really wish the manufacturer would have taken an ACCURATE measurement. If you're working with a tight space, BEWARE. Otherwise, this price cannot be beat. The vanity is stunning.