I used this in a remodel with a tight bathroom. I l liked the fact that it had the 3 pieces and the wall cabinet was a great use of space. The only thing I did differently was hang the mirror 90 degrees on it's side with the trim above - bought some hangers and drilled out holes - used short screws - an easy fix!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. made well for a laminate and i think it will hold up well over time
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought this for a bathroom remodel with limited space and was thrilled to get the whole set, with cabinet and mirror included for the price. The overall quality is good but I am disappointed in the door grain not lining up (not even close) as it does in the picture shown. As it is, it is like seeing a plaid pair of pants that dont line up in the seam....it will drive me crazy. I have bought many items from Overstock and always been pleased with quality for the price...this one is the exception.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The grain on what appears to be laminate does not match as is shown in the picture online.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good
I ordered two of the vanity sets to go into a bathroom remodel - his and her's vanities. We love them and have had so many compliments on them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This is a very contemporary looking vanity and it came assembled and easy to install. I was most concerned about the depth and width of the unit to fit into a small space. Something worth noting is that it is small/short. I usually have my bathroom countertop height the same as kitchen counter height, so this seemed short. However, I cut a 1.75" piece of left over cabinet door from one of my other projects and screwed it in along the top rim of the cabinet and then replaced the sink on top....perfect! It raised the top of the vanity by 1.75 inches (you could probably go a full 2" without it being noticeable) and that really seemed to make a difference. It is still a short vanity, great for kids, but now reasonable for adults too! I love the look of the wood. And I love I did not have to pay for a granite countertop and sink separately. Just pay attention to all the size dimensions, not just the depth and width.