Before purchasing this, I read the reviews and was pleased and decided to go ahead and buy it. I am so glad I did. The product was just as stated. It needed to be put together but that really was easy. It looks great and is very sturdy. If you think you may like it, don't hesitate, it is actually nicer than it looks in the picture and you sure can't beat the price.
This product is great. We just remodeled our bathroom with a sort of rustic appeal. This spacesaver goes great, but it versatile enough to go well with most decor. It is really sturdy once you fully assemble it. The only thing I can think of that you may have to concider is if your plumbing or anything on your wall would interfere with the brace bars in the back of the spacesaver. We drilled a couple of holes above and attached the bar a little higher, above our plumbing. It was easy and definitely worth it. I searched for two months for spacesavers. For the quality and price I couldn't beat it.
This item was easy to assemble. The shelves are narrow but perfect for plants. (I wanted my orchids to be in a sunny window and enjoy the humidity of the shower.) The shelves are wide enough for rolls of toilet paper, trinkets, decorative boxes, etc.
I purchased this entire bath set and all the items were so poorly manufactured that I had to modify the parts just to get them to interlock and stand up straight. Holes were drilled at angles that were definitely not perpendicular to the pieces with screws that were supposed to fit in them. A huge disappointment. Save your money.
The shelves of the spacesaver could have been wilder.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was off, a little to green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate al all.
I received the product within a week of ordering. The packaging was intact and all parts that were need were present in the box. It was not too difficult to put together and fit very well over the toilet. The shelves are too narrow to hold large towels but I use baskets and decretive containers for shampoos, toiletries etc and it works very well and looks nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product is very sturdy and was of better quality than ones more expensive in stores
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The shelves are very narrow and have very little practical function. I needed extra space for my small bathroom that has no cabinets to store anything,but other than towels no other use is possible. The shelves do not have a solid base therefore no smal items can be sat on the shelves unless the are in some kind of container.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no problems with the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The amount paid for this item was not justify.
I had to adjust the bottom bar so that it could fit over the tank top of the toilet. Otherwise, it is perfect for my bathroom. I don't have a corner space for the corner unit, but there is a space for the three shelf unit. I'll purchase that next. I would recommend this product to others.
Very nice shelves, good investment! gets a fair amount of abuse and still stands strong.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Looks nice. Easy to assemble. Pretty sturdy. Wish the shelves were deeper. Not really deep enough to store extra towels but would be more suited for knick-knacks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was just as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. no complaint, easy to assemble
Needed extra space in the bathroom, and other than bamboo or an expensive piece, this is satisfactory. I did not find it easy to assemble, the instructions were pictures.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a pewter color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems fairly good, better than white tubing.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate, I brought because many said it was easy to assemble.
I wasn't as impressed with this product as most reviewers were. It arrived super fast as Overstock is awesome about shipping!! The product was packaged fair, but when I opened it, tons of Styrofoam crumbled out as if a rat had torn it up??? The bottom shelf was bent on the outer edge and the top support rail wouldn't hold a screw. The color is an antiqued look, kind of silvery/rusty. In my bathroom that color doesn't matter as I have poor lighting, but this may be noticeable in a lighter brighter room. It looks like something a college kid would have in their house. Not too fancy, just super simple. I will add my own personal touch to it to see if I can make it more elegant. Just remember when you put this together that you should do the bottom literally around the toilet. Most people have tubing in the spot that he lowest bar comes. I just screwed it in there then brought the top half in and placed it. Much easier than moving and messing with stuff on your toilet. If it weren't such a hassle to send it back, I probably would have. I just didn't feel like repackaging and hauling to the UPS store.
this is a great product. the only issue i had with it is the last bar (the bottom one) would not fit due to the toilet plumbing. there was no way to make it fit. however, with the upper portion of the shelving secured with the provided screws, the shelving appears quite stable. i unfortunately did not take into consideration that i had to remove my towel ring in order to install the shelving. due to a very small bathroom, i no longer have room to hang a towel ring on the "sink" wall.
My only surprise the the option to attach to wall. I did not do this, so I hope I don't regret it. Otherwise, it looks great-but be careful when putting together. The bottom cross bar should be put on AFTER you put into bathroom in case the toilet is against the wall. You almost have to build it around the toilet.
A wonderful set, great for my bathroom and would be great for a dorm as well and will last to their first house. I have had people ask where I bought them and am betting you got some orders after my friends seeing mine. The square ones will hold towels and cloths. magazines, prettys, any thing you want.Yes the bar under the toilet was not the best design,but it is pleanty sturdy enough for about anything. It's been moved to a different home and takes seconds to move the shelfs in place and all take a very small space to store. I bought 2 corner ones, 2 square ones and one over the toilet one as I had a small bathroom. I put the two corner ones in my bedroom and one of the square ones in my kitchen. It all looks wonderful. Great value for the money, pretty, easy to clean, no daily dusting as it is heavy wire shelves, good for me with my illnesses.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great, better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
Excellent for a tight space between the shower and vanity. Shelves are narrow but pairing of baskets and boxes with fabric for holding 'stuff' works perfectly over the toilet. Easy to assemble. Definitely recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate