I had one of these in green, pearl, straw and khaki. All awesome colors. But now, I've moved into a new home and have different shaped tables and different color schemes, so I'm changing up colors and sizes. The pictures on this site do NOT reflect the true colors of this product, though...at al!. If you order the straw, it's going to show up to you as yellow. Khaki looks like sort of a goldish tan. The sage is a bit darker than in the picture, but pretty much the same tone. Pearl is kind of an off white, beigy tone.
I have been looking for the perfect blue tablecloth for more than a year. This one was the one I've been waiting for. I liked it so much that I ordered a second one as back-up just in case, It has been washed once and didn't fade or wrinkle. I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as it looks in the description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
If you want an easy to care for tablecloth then this is the one for you. It launders beautifully and a brief tumble in the dryer and you are ready to go. I would definitely purchase this product again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of this tablecloth is great - launders perfectly!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love this tablecloth. Not only does it look really nice in the room but it really is stain proof. I bought this for my boyfriends new condo. We have already spilled Red Wine and blood (don't ask)and neither stained. I definitely recommend buying this.
I was very pleased with the speed in which I received my order and the quality of the product.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? I consider this to be a quality product
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I have the black one which is creating a dramatic setting for white chine and center pieces for my Christmas table. It is what is, not damask, not linen, not formal. But it makes a fine back drop for a china and glassware collector and the squares add a bit of shine, festive with the candlelight for the season.
Color and weave are great, but it looks too synthetic and very rayon-like: droopy and snags easily. Wash it cold, gentle, and after 5 washings it certainly doesn't look new anymore. Don't understand what causes the snags, but they "run" like my grandmothers nylon hose of old. Would prefer a heavier weight, mattle finish, and less fragility: it's an everyday tablecloth, not an antique!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate as far as it went
I bought two of these, one butter, one blue, more than a year ago and have one on the table every day. The table clothes look great and are very easy to care for. They shed stains and do not wrinkle in the drier. They dry very quickly. The only problem is that the fabric snags easily. However, if you don't have cats, these table clothes are perfect.
I should have gone with the red instead of the beige. I gave this product five stars since the item is really quite beautiful and so Soft. The checkered pattern is visible but softly so. I chose beige but found it just wasn’t the color for my table and its setting. I gave it to a very good friend who has a color scheme more matching the table cloth beige. But five stars for the quality, and overall look of the fabric. It was my mistake for choosing beige rather than my initial gut feeling of going with the red. I highly recommend this product.
I love these microfiber tablecloths. Very true to color except the Merlot is more or a brighter merlot but still a beautiful color. I bought three colors, tan, merlot and buttercream. I wish the napkins came in only four to six...who needs 12 of the same color, crazy?