I had one of these in green, pearl, straw and khaki. All awesome colors. But now, I've moved into a new home and have different shaped tables and different color schemes, so I'm changing up colors and sizes. The pictures on this site do NOT reflect the true colors of this product, though...at al!. If you order the straw, it's going to show up to you as yellow. Khaki looks like sort of a goldish tan. The sage is a bit darker than in the picture, but pretty much the same tone. Pearl is kind of an off white, beigy tone.
If you want an easy to care for tablecloth then this is the one for you. It launders beautifully and a brief tumble in the dryer and you are ready to go. I would definitely purchase this product again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of this tablecloth is great - launders perfectly!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love this tablecloth. Not only does it look really nice in the room but it really is stain proof. I bought this for my boyfriends new condo. We have already spilled Red Wine and blood (don't ask)and neither stained. I definitely recommend buying this.
I have been looking for the perfect blue tablecloth for more than a year. This one was the one I've been waiting for. I liked it so much that I ordered a second one as back-up just in case, It has been washed once and didn't fade or wrinkle. I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as it looks in the description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
I was very pleased with the speed in which I received my order and the quality of the product.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? I consider this to be a quality product
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I have the black one which is creating a dramatic setting for white chine and center pieces for my Christmas table. It is what is, not damask, not linen, not formal. But it makes a fine back drop for a china and glassware collector and the squares add a bit of shine, festive with the candlelight for the season.
Color and weave are great, but it looks too synthetic and very rayon-like: droopy and snags easily. Wash it cold, gentle, and after 5 washings it certainly doesn't look new anymore. Don't understand what causes the snags, but they "run" like my grandmothers nylon hose of old. Would prefer a heavier weight, mattle finish, and less fragility: it's an everyday tablecloth, not an antique!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate as far as it went
Loved it! I used it for Thanksgiving on my dining room table. It washed well and did not lose its color and fit table well. I was happy how it repelled water even after being washed. Got compliments on it. I will buy another one in a spring color for Easter!
We needed a good looking tablecloth to cover and protect our dining room table with a minimum of trouble with stains and laundering. This tablecloth does the job perfectly! We have been using it for about two weeks. The material has proved impervious to stains so far, looks brand new after laundering, and requires no ironing other than right after removing it from its packaging on delivery. It comes in a good selection of colors and we are ordering another in a different color.
I was shopping for quality at a great price.after researching as I do with every product I buy, I chose the REFLECTION MICROFIBER TABLECLOTH. It is not only very attractive, USE IT, STAIN IT, PUT IT IN THE WASHER AND DRYER AND IT COMES OUT LOOKING AND FEELING BRAND NEW!!! Don't miss out on a terrific product, at a very fair price.
I ordered this tablecloth for the up coming holidays. I have an oblong table with glass over it to protect the beautiful wood finish but I wanted a different look for the holidays. I saw this on Overstock and luckily it came in the correct size for my large oblong table. I am very happy with the color, the fabric is very rich looking and I love the texture. I have not yet washed it, nor has anything been spilled on it yet, so time will tell the rest of the story.