Because the shipping was fast, the price was right, I will do business with Overstock.com again. However product description may be like Russian roulette.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was not even close to be a "dark" olive. This is a VERY light sage. I'd almost believe that the product was incorrectly packaged. It's okay because it's still green and I guess the cat hair won't show as much.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY nice fit - and very soft!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was fine, as package said dark olive, but anyone who is not colorblind could see the product inside the package was not "dark" at all.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
The cover is very soft with no distracting square ridges. My Couch was a 2 piece sectional so i simply bought 2 of the same and tucked in the loose ends. The downside to this particular cover is that it does NOT stay in place very well. I took the advice from other customers with the rolled up magazine idea, which does definitely help. However, you often have to readjust the fabric so they constantly are tight. It drives me slightly bonkers. Our couch was originally hideous, so this is a definitely improvement, i just wish i had gone with one of the adjustable couch covers instead.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? The product texture is extremely comfortable and its a nice light nutral color
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? The desription was a bit vague, but overall descriped the product
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No