I ordered the Plates and dessert plates. The plates have a circle in center like a saucer for a cup to sit in. The plates do not stack without wobbling and appear to be warped. The dessert plates will stack evenly and do not have the indentation in the center. I am very sorry I purchased this product without seeing it first..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality. Plates have an indentation in the center like a saucer would have that is not shown in picture. also Plates do not stack evenly. Very thick and wobble when stacked. Product was made in China.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? somewhat
there was no mention in the description of the saucer-like indentation in the plates and it didn't show up in the picture. it's not terrible but just surprising. i'm not sure i would have bought them if i had known.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not so good
I love my plates! I have to confess that I was a little worried after I read some of the reviews. But I followed my intuition and after reading the good reviews of this product, I decided to place my order anyway. To my surprise, the plates are perfect, beautiful, white porcelain, and well done, the circle in the center of the plates that were the subject of other customers' complains, doesn't bother me at all. I was also very pleased with the delivery. Since I ordered them just a few days before Christmas, I expected them to be delivered after the holidays. I was wrong, I got them within 4 days! Everything was in perfect condition and love the quality. I am planning to order the soup bowls too. Thanks for the great service!!!
Many reviews downplay the beauty of the plate, but they are quite beautiful. Bought one order believing I wouldn't like it from the reviews, but just bought my second set. Great quality and plan to look at the other plates/bowls in the collection. Yes, there is a indentation type bowl that makes it not stack well, but how often do you eat off stacked plates? Also, if you align the design, they stack pretty well. If you think the product is fit for you and don't mind a lip of maybe 1/2", buy them! I've already received great compliments.