I bought this set more than a month ago, and after almost daily use (and cycles through the dishwasher), they still look as great as when I took them out of the box. They were packaged very well, and all pieces were intact upon arrival. There are no flaws, and it's nice, simple white cup for sipping espresso drinks. The handle isn't the most comfortable for gripping the cup; it's small, and I find it sort of slowly slips around my finger as I take a drink. But it's a small product overall, not a huge coffee cup--and that's when the saucer comes in handy. Not to mention the cup-and-saucer combination makes for nice latte presentation. I'm very pleased with this Red Vanilla product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No flaws, sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Matched
These dishes are casually elegant and durable. They can be dressed up or down. I love the fact that they can go from microwave to table to dishwasher - perfect for everyday use! They were slightly larger than I anticipated, but the food looks absolutely beautiful on the plate. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a great set of casual dishes at a great price.
Perfect size cups for either tea or coffee and look good too. Must see if there is more tableware in the same style.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I just love these cups and saucers. Such beautiful, clean lines allows these to be used alone or with another set for an eclectic look. It should be noted that these are not a true and/or bright white. I'd call them more of a soft or bone white. This isn't an issue to me, but it might be for others.