I love these dishes and really enjoy using them. They are perfect for everyday and entertaining. The color is so pretty. I loved them so much I ended up buying an extra set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful, even after dishwashing!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect!
I love the dinnerware set. The sizes are perfect for us. Also, the dishes are not too heavy for me as some stoneware is.,
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color (sage) is exactly the same as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The dishes are flawless, could be used for formal or casual setting.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Completely accurate
I am so in love with this dishware set, I searched and searched. When I recieved the dishes I was blown away at the quality. The bowls are the only thing I don't like, too shallow. But, the quality, beauty and color make up for that.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Beautifully!! So happy with the color, even better in person.
- How is the quality of the product? amazing
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
We got these dishes in Feb 2013 and have used them for a year now. The price was great and we love the style of the plates. I love that you're able to put them into the oven and then straight to the table. I find it's a great way to reheat meals or keep food warm if it's not quite ready to be served yet. Within a few weeks of having the dishes, most of the dinner and salad plates have a chip in them. We aren't overly rough with them -- just two adults using the plates. We do put them in the dishwasher, but I think everyday china should be able to withstand normal wear and tear. I'm definitely disappointed that most of my plates have chips, but I like the look and price of the set enough that I'm not motivated to purchase a different set right now. The bowls are really challenging for cereal or soup. They're great for salad or pasta, but don't handle liquids well at all. I mostly use the mugs to eat cereal out of now. Overall, I like this set and would purchase it again because of the price and the oven to table capability --- but will likely need to replace the set in the next few years to something a little more durable.