Had to replace a rug in my living room, spilled hot wax on it!!!!! Looking for something inexpensive to add some color to the room and this was VERY INEXPENSIVE so I thought I would take a chance and although the weight was not there the colors are bright and as described in product details. It will last me for a few years or till I change my mind about what I want in the room, and at this price I am not out that much. Would recommend
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. you get what you pay for
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
OK for the price. The color was not traditional and muted as portrayed in photo. Light cream and red in actual rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on the website looked more muted. The red was red and the light background was very light cream.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was ok for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not traditional colors
This rug is a lovely addition to my farmhouse living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
The price of the rug was so low that I was a little leary of what I would be getting. Our new puppy had dug a small hole in our carpet under the coffee table and I wanted an accent rug to cover it until we could get new carpet. This rug looks so good that I'm going to keep the carpet as is with the rug there. I absolutely love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this rug is amazing!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
Bought rug based on reviews and couldn't be happier....have already ordered a runner for my hallway.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great for the price
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I purchased this as a mud rug, it looks terrific and performs equally well. East to clean, dries fast, and looks so much better than most of the entry mats and rugs you normally see. I do not know how well it will hold up, but I intend on rotating it in the entry area to keep wear even. But the price was right so who cares! When it wears out I will certainly order another from Overstock!
We bought this for our dining room, it looks great with our dark hardwood floors! Awesome rug for the price.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The red was move vibrant in person
- How is the quality of the product? Soft
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
We've had this rug for a few weeks now and have been very pleased so far. It is very soft and cushy for this style of rug. The red in this rug is a nice deep, burgundy - which is what I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for a better rug, especially considering the great price.
I think this is a good deal - looks like the picture. Thin (but a reasonable person expects that). Mine is still a little warped from being rolled up, probably you'd only notice if you were looking for it. I don't know if there are any tricks for making it flatter - never bought an area rug before!
I was very excited when I rolled out my new rug and saw how pretty and nicely made it was! For the SUPER low price I paid for it, it was well worth the money. I would classify this as a transitional rug; not meant to last a lifetime, but great for my kitchen area, where I tend to replace my rugs every two to three years. The colors were great, somewhere between a burgundy and a red. LOVE IT!!! Wish I would have purchased two!
I have had the rug for over a month now. It's beautiful and absolutely perfect. It's even better looking than online (though the maroons don't seem quite as deep) and appears like one of the rugs you can find for several thousand dollars. This is an incredible value for this rug. I would absolutely reccomend it.
I bought this rug for our living room. The carpet is older, off white color and through about 6 kids being raised there it was stained, but still in good condition,this rug was a perfect cover up making our living room look new and fresh without having to fork out big buck on new carpeting!I love the design/color of this rug as I believe would compliment any home decor!Excellent purchase!! I would buy it again in an instant, but it is so durable I will probably never have to!