I love these chairs from the color to the construction.The best thing, however, is that my cat doesn't chew on these chair legs like she did on my wooden chairs! They will last a long time, I'm sure. I plan to buy two more of these chairs when my budget permits. I'd recommend them to anyone!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the chairs on the website is very accurate. The chairs are a nice, bright red.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chairs are even better than I had imagined. They are quite sturdy and look really great with my antique country oak kitchen table. They are also comfortable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Completely accurate.
These chairs are fabulous and practically indestructible. I did receive one w/a hole in the box and a ding on the back of the chair. Customer service was AWESOME and immediately sent me out a replacement, telling me to do whatever I wanted with the damaged one. I've been recommending overstock.com to everyone!!! :-)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They're actually a softer, more orangey red in person. I LOVE it, they're the same color as my favorite nail polish!!! :-)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality, all exactly the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate, but they were a little shorter (the backs) than I expected, b/c I didn't pay attention to the height listed in the description..
The chairs are very nice and a great bright salmon color. I Thought they were a little taller, but they work well with our small table. May not be the best chairs for a robust table. Overall, great :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is the exact match as the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good - solid metal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
At first I was a little disappointed, My mistake was in looking at the real Emeco chairs before ordering these. However now that it's been awhile since I saw the real ones, I can happily say I love the ones overstock sent me. What can you say... I got four for less than the price of one real chair. Two of my chairs had messed up glides. I emailed overstock customer service and was surprised by how responsive and helpful they were. They sent out replacement glides, including one extra and all is well. I must say that on top of being pleased with my chairs I am really a fan of Overstock.com customer service and would happily order again from overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine. They are a little lighter than I had immagined, but fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not Emeco, but very good quality for the price. Considering the real navy chairs are four times the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I ordered these chairs in "white" awhile back and ended up returning them due to the color being a more bone color than an actual white. Decided to order the red since I already knew these chairs where sturdy and were perfect for my small kitchen table. They are as described and arrived within a couple days as promised. Great value and I love the pop the red gives against my white furniture. Thanks Overstock!
I purchased a modern dining set with steel table and glass top but the chairs were not as sturdy as I'd hoped. I found these red metal side chairs on Overstock and knew I'd found exactly what I needed. I ordered 6 and when they arrived they were perfect! I have a 6'5" son who flops into chairs and now I have some that can actually hold him. The red chairs look great with the simple steel and glass table, too.
These chairs were lovely, but for those of you out there considering buying them, here are a few things I wish I had known: first, while the seat of the chair is comfortable, the bar in the back is NOT. There is no curve and as a result, you feel a rigid bar square in the middle of your back when sitting. Second, Overstock charges for returns if the return is the buyer's fault (i.e., did not like the item vs. it arriving damaged). So despite liking the aesthetics, I just spent **0 to return these to Overstock in hopes of finding a chair I don't mind sitting in for more than 5 minutes. Too bad, as they did look nicely and arrived promptly. Just wish more of the reviews had mentioned how uncomfortable they were!