I am very pro "recycled material" products. I was excited about this particular clock since it fit into the design and decor and beliefs. I read the other reviews as "it looks cheap" and so forth. I dismissed them and rationalized to myself as "they just don't get it". Well... they did get it. The clock, although quite sturdy with recycled materials does look extremely unfinished... I am going to sand down the sides they missed. If there was just a little bit of love put into this product, I would feel better about my purchase, but it seems like a slapped together get it out product. I feel like quite a fool for spending the amount I did. Please reconsider. I was very optimistic when I ordered it and extremely disappointed, even after all my research. Hope this helps.
it was a strange clock looks better in picture hard to tell time no my best purchase
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? does not matter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. strange
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? soso
I love the color and idea of the clock's design, but be careful where you hang it. Part of the problem is the flimsy construction. It easily shifts, and once it shifts, the allignment makes reading the clock REALLY difficult.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A bit flimsy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good.
I am returning this item tomorrow... I will say that had I ben sent the correct color I ordered I would have inspected the clock more in depth. However, even upon a brief look, the clock is thin and cheap. Has a dusty, white film on it that gets all over your hands and perhaps walls? Very cute idea and concept on paper im sure, ust didn't pan out in actuality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I was sent the wrong color so unsure?
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels and looks cheap