The Copper personal fireplace was a gift for my friend. She found the perfect place for it in about 5 minutes, and loves it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I am very disappointed in this product. I ordered it originally as a Christmas present. It arrived promptly and without hassle. When I opened it to inspect before giving it as a gift, it was pretty banged up and scratched. That might have been tolerable, but on the top of the fireplace, the copper square had a very obvious discoloration. It appeared as though when they were painting the copper piece, they forgot to remove a rectangle notepad sitting on top of it...so there is a large rectangle discolored patch on the top of the fireplace. I contacted Overstock, and they promptly sent out a replacement and return information. I waited patiently for the replacement, which took much longer than the original purchase due to the Holidays (14 days compared to 6 originally). When I received the replacement product, it was in excellent shape as far as scratches and dents are concerned, but it has the same discoloration on the copper piece, only more distinct. This product will also be returned, and I've given up on trying a third time. Overstock was great with their customer service, it is the product that has quality issues.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? In some spots, it was fine...but others it was completely discolored
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It would have been fine if it didn't look like a children's art project
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Depends...it was a personal Zen Fireplace, yes...