Generally this is a great tv stand. Our tv is 65" and the stand is the perfect size.. However I'm massively disappointed in the real flame insert. Not only is the visual element VERY fake looking but it really doesn't offer much heat. General ambiance is fine but sadly, we really haven't used it as much as I'd hoped. I had hoped it would be more than a tv stand.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As listed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shelving didn't take long to put together and largely it it lovely. We added some caulking to joints and it looks like it should for the price of $800. Without the caulking, I was a little disappointed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate. There wasn't much info. I wish there had been a photo of the super fake flame.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This unit will come to you in 2 boxes . One will be the firebox and the other will be the cabinet . They arrived 3 days apart .... just a little FYI .. but assembly was not difficult ( I did it by myself but I am a retired contractor ) typical KD ( knock down ) assembly . one or two touchups and it looks great in our living room . very realistic fire and multiple settings for temp . AAAAAA
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? White is white after all .
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. since it traveled 9000 miles to get here it held up very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100 %
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes