I'm very pleased with the gel fuel. I've used them twice in my gel fuel fireplace and each time the fuel burned from 3 to 3.5 hours. The fuel also crackles like real wood. Very nice ambience. No odor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Throws off a bit of heat and DOES actually crackle like real fire as it burns. Kind of tricky to extinguish and a little high maintenance to use. First you have to remove paper labeling, then you must wash lids & use tongs to 'set' back on top of burning can. It is suggested that you wait 30 minutes for cans to cool before handling, THEN YOU MUST SECURE LIDS (like paint cans) TO CLOSE CANS, OR FUEL EVAPORATES. I didn't do this and overnight cans dried out. It seems that 3 hours is the maximum burn time. For me, the ambiance it creates is worth it, but I think the design & ease of use could be improved.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate