I grabbed the instructions to get these unrolled so I can start to hang them on my window except the instructions I grabbed were the ones that were "cordless" if you have kids and are afraid of the cord hanging but the instructions said to untie cord and pull through and discard. So you can't use a cord to lift these higher or lower now. It was too late when I realized there were other directions for using the cord. So they give you this metal clip where you can make one pleat in the shade so it doesn't have a complete flat appearance so be careful. I could had the other shade I bought the correct way that I wanted but stringing the cord through the first one was too complicated for me so I just pulled out the cord on the second shade too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They look more like light brown/tan
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not top quality, if you look close you can see the baboo sticks aren't that straight but hanging them up, they look nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was way off
Shade has been an excellent addition to my kitchen. It was easy to install.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Appears darker on the site than in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good