I like modern pieces so I ordered two modern end tables for my living. Initially I ordered them as accessories to the room's design but they are perfect for my books and documents. The frame is solid and the unique table top brings fresh look and unique design spot in the room. Quick shipment and fair price.
This table is so unique-looking, that I had to double-check and make sure it was actually an end table. One of my favorite things about this table is the legs do not scratch my wood floor. I can drag the table around and not have to worry about it messing up the floor. The table looks small, but it is very sturdy. Assembly was simple and easy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality I must say
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same as
I really love this table. The price was ridiculously affordable and the look and quality exceptional. With all the space I have enough place for the photos and candles, and on the lower shelf I can put the book I am reading. It is the perfect end table whenever needed.
Great design and arrived just as I expected. 5 minutes to assemble. The finish is what you would expect of a table at this price point and has some issues that I noticed but a guest wouldn't unless looking close. Overall I am really happy with it and would recommend it to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Nice little Mid-Century Modern end table that I'm using as night stands for the master bedroom. Small enough to not appear bulky, yet there's room for everything including the tv remotes. Basically they just look cool and give a very streamlined appearance and you can't beat the price.
The wood portion of this table is sturdy but the finish is uneven and the stain/varnish is thin. Putting the legs on was difficult because they did not seat properly, and the minimal directions were of little to no help. The table looks good in photos, but it's a fairly shabby product.
I damaged the veneer when I was putting it together. my fault, but the scratches in the veneer were easily fixed with a black sharpie. I put my coffee on it and even put my feet up on it. The table sits on a shag rug so it seems stable and pretty functional as well.
This interesting table is sturdy and made of wood and chrome. It it true to the description. The box it arrived in was not damaged in any way but when I opened it the wooden table TOP was scratched in 4 places, three of them minor surfaces scratches about 1-2 inches long but the fourth was a series of gouges in a 1 inch by 2 inch area. It looks like assembly line damage. I kept the table, fixed the imperfections with a sharpie and went on with my life.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was just as it showed on th site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. If the product hadn't been damaged I would say the quality is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
I loved the end table, it was exactly what I wanted. The only bummer was the the deep scratch on the top. It was to the back and about 1 inch long, so I just covered it with a sharpie, rather than dealing with the hassle of sending it back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty spot on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? was pretty accurate