I bought this for a high-traffic area in front of the kitchen sink, and it has held up well so far. It adds a nice pop of color to my white kitchen and has a good gripping surface that keeps it from sliding around the floor. The low pile height means that dirt and crumbs are easy to vacuum or shake out, and it does not shed fibers like many throw rugs seem to. this is a very functional rug for high-traffic areas of your home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to photo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Purchased without pad---it doesn't require---stays in place and is very comfortable to stand on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug is more colorful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product is much better then my expectations--- compared to price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I put this rug in our laundry room, it is bright and fun! I have wooden floors and do not need a runner under it...it does not move.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I was beyond pleased with these rugs. I ordered one for the doorway entrance and two for the kitchen. They are SO colorful - downright gorgeous! And plush, like stepping on a cloud (if I knew what that felt like ;-) ) You'll get lots of compliments, but even if not they are stunning. We have a mission style furniture which I love, but can make the room rather dark. These added much needed color. And the colors are such that they go with everything! Unless you're a pink freak (my least fav color). Ok, enough raving. Just get one or ten - you won't regret it!
I purchased 2 of these rugs for my kitchen. They are colorful and vivid. They are not wool. They are made of an acrylic fiber. If you put them in direct light you can see a slight sheen on the fibers. On the floor you can't hardly see it. For the price they are a good value. They are ok for a Kitchen or bathroom and the material is very easy to clean. I saw a review of someone complaining about them not looking like wool but this is what you get for the price you pay. I would not display them on my living room or any formal setting but for an everyday kitchen or bathroom look you can't beat the price.