Sizes of sauce pans were disappointing and they are not as non-stick as expected. I researched many sets and saw this one had overall good value for money but I'm disappointed. Followed use and care instructions per packaging but they are just getting worse. Have to mail in the pans for review to get my warranty covered which could take upto 6 weeks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok the non-stick quality is not as good as expected. Things like eggs do not lift easily until they start browning on the bottom which is over cooked
I thoroughly enjoy this cookware. Beautiful non-stick finish, easy clean- up and did not weigh a lot like some anodized cookware. I love the lids because they are reinforced by steel around the edges, so if dropped they'd probably not break (don't know for sure, haven't dropped one). Outstanding cookware by the "Rach'!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is quality cookware. Great performance without the weight.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
Wonderful pans, beautiful color, and they were even better than I thought they would be. Overstock.com site shopping was easy and fun!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
My wife absolutely loves this cookware set!!! It cooks great and clean up is very easy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are very sturdy, and cook foods evenly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Gave this for a wedding gift. They tell me how nice the pans are....nothings sicks!!! So easy to clean up. They can now add on to the set with additional pieces. Had it shipped to NC with no problem. Shipped for free ~ and you can't beat that!!!
This set came to me and as soon as I opened the box I knew something was wrong. It wasn't packaged the way a new set of pots and pans usually is. I pulled out each piece and a couple of them had scratches inside the pots. I returned them for a refund and chose to order elsewhere.
I love the non stick pans> I used them for the first time for our Christmas brunch for the family. made great omlet sizes out of the fry pans just wished it had a larger stir fry pan for larger family meals. otherwise love all the set.
I purchased this order for one of our engagement gifts to my wife and I. Our first Pots and Pans set. All of the pots and pans, knifes all are made out of very cheap materials. Our knife which we did not buy and loved the design chipped from cutting a carrot. All of our pans only washed with the recommended plastic cleaning products, stick more than they leave you with cooked product to eat. I wish this was a good buy and i wish i had something that would last. Both let me down.
Actually, we love the pots; really neat shape. Look really nice on the stove or on the table. Even tho they are dishwasher safe we have decided to hand wash for now. Non stick surfaces make clean up easy & have decreased the need for extra fat in our cooking. We did not comparison shop prior to purchase. After the set was received we found them a few dollars cheaper at a Walmart Store near us