When I bought the pan I didn't pay attention to the fact that the handles are on the outer pan, not the insert. (My fault.) Lifting the inner pan from the outer, when it was hot and full of meatloaf, was not easy. If the inner pan had handles, it would be easier to maneuver. I will try using a foil "sling" between the layers to lift the insert and I think that will solve the problem, but that is adding another step. The meatloaf cooked beautifully in the pan, was well-drained and not at all greasy, and the pan was very easy to clean.
bought as a gift and my friend is very happy with it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great value, good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I personally do not use non stick pans but purchased this for a cousin that loves orange. She is not really a cook but likes Rachel Ray products. I find Rachel Ray's products a bit over priced for the quality (I prefer Cuisinart and Kitchen Aid). Although I do not use non stick pans I could tell this was above average but not a non stick coating that will last forever and would require plastic utensils versus metal. A nice drip tray and came packaged with Rachel Ray branding. In the end, Overstock always delivers!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Same as other Racheld Ray producs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate