I just love this sofa. For the first week I sat in another porch chair so I could gaze on it. :D It's solid, yet not too heavy for one woman to move around. The wicker is tightly woven without pieces sticking up at odd angles. The cushions are thick on the seat and comfortable enough to sleep on. That's why I wanted the 8-foot length -- it seats 4 adults but is also great for an afternoon porch snooze. The back cushions are plush and stay put. One thing -- don't be surprised when it arrives and all you cushions are black. "Black?!!" I whined, when mine arrived. "I didn't even SEE black on the website. Can I send just the cushions back?" I asked the delivery guys. They said I could, but then, at last, they dug in the bottom of the box and there were the cushion COVERS. Duh. So yes, don't panic like I did. So easy to remove and clean. They brush clean pretty well, too, of the porch and cat detritus. The only element that was a bit flimsy are the two clips you use to hold the two pieces together. You don't really need them, but they are to prevent "scoot apart syndrome." They are plastic and hard to get to stay, but we finally got them on. The couch already stays together well, which is good, because these two little things wouldn't hold if it had a tendency to shift. But don't let that deter you. This is a fabulous piece and I notice the price is less now than it was when I bought it (though that could change). I'd highly recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good match
My husband has been complaining for years about not being able to take a nap on our covered deck overlooking the mighty Missouri River. Today is his lucky day - this sofa arrived and now I'm worried he'll be napping all the time and my lawn won't be mowed. The cushions are firm but not too firm that they are uncomfortable. He's 6 ft tall and I'm 5'3" and we both sit very comfortably on this sofa. The cushions have covers so I was a little freaked out when I opened the box and all the cushions/pillows were black. The fabric seems durable. The two sections clamp easily together. I love the length and the color. Can't wait to have family and friends over, but first I better order the chairs!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color has a slight hint of seafoam green to it. It looks more blue on the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I just received it today so I'm not sure how it will hold up, but the frame seems solid. It's very light weight - I'm 5'3" and can carry it. It's in two pieces so it will be nice for storage.