I've been looking for new lighting in my bedroom for quite for several years. This is subtly elegant and classy but also modern at the same time. It's especially nice that you can use regular light bulbs or CFL bulbs. I only put in 2 CFL bulbs and it's already very bright.
I was searching for fixtures in my workout area, which is in my basement, that would generate a lot of light. These fixtures take 3-100 watt bulbs and I ordered two for the area. They are exactly what I wanted! They are modern and good looking. I recently ordered two more to match the other side of the basement because I am so happy with them. Some people commented on the shade color being too yellowish. I didn't think the color was so off from the picture, it is a very creamy beige. However, these are in my basement and I'm lucky to have high ceilings so it didn't much matter to me. The amount of light was more important. My electrician said the quality was nice and they were easy to install with great directions.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
This is definitely a buy IF you can use the beige shade. We could not as it totally changed our light paint color to beige which we did NOT want. The quality of the fixture is excellent and the design is terrific. If it had had a white shade, we would have loved it. Because of the color disparity, sadly we had to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The lamp SHADE is beige which casts a definite beige shaddow; the crystal accents are choice!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top notch!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Did not stress that Shade was definitely NOT off-white but beige