i have been looking for a recliner with a particular color in mind for my husband for quite some time. it needed to be a wall hugger to fit comfortably in our modest den. i finally found exactly what was looking for when i checked the website for overstock.com. not only is it perfect for us but it was so reasonably priced. it was shipped to our home within days and we are very pleased with the product. we will certainly use overstock.com again in the future.
Nothing wrong with the product from what I could see. If you are looking for a reclinder that doesn't rock, it may be just right for you. In my opinion the description should be specific to it not being a rocking recliner as I had no idea that a "wall hugger" was just that. My poor rating is simply on the process and having had to pay over fifty dollars to return such a large item. I have learned my lesson and will never be ordering anything large like furniture on line again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I did not have a chance to use the product as it was not at all what we expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor, I am by no means a furniture expert and was never aware that "wall hugger" meant it did not rock! We expexted a rocker / reliner. I would not have been upset had we not had to pay the fifty dollars to send it back!
I always find great deals on Overstock and rarely have any issues but I had to return this chair due to the mechanical problems.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly what I was looking for.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unfortunately, the mechanism did not function correctly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description clearly described the chair.
Only cause a star is required to leave a post. Horrible pc. first of all it comes in two parts. I never seen a recliner you have to assemble (besides the feet on the chair) Spend the money and get something worth buying. This chair is not even comfortable and to recline requires the force of a muscle man.
I have used this chair very gently (mostly I use it, not others, and I am not a big person). Within a short time period the metal underneath broke. As a result the foot rest is very wobbly and the recliner does not operate properly anymore. I can only assume that the metal parts are cheap and / or were cheaply assembled.
Chair is not as plush/comfortable as a Lazy Boy. Chair does not rock. Lifting the footrest is not a problem, but it's impossible to push the leg rest back in while seated so you need to crawl off the chair and push in the foot rest. I would not buy this chair again or recommend to friends.
These recliners are lighter in weight and somewhat smaller than average, but the price reflects this. These are not recommended for large sized people. This is a good recliner for a smaller area, or when you want to be able to recline the chair, but you don't want it to intrude on the space behind it. Our two recliners are positioned with their backs to a passageway, and they don't get in the way of people passing behind them even when they are reclined. One thing I don't like about them is that they do not fully raise up your legs. My little dog complains about my sloping lap! The chairs are very attractive when new, but I have no real idea of how well the fabric will hold up. I hope the fuzzy surface doesn't wear off in time. The two chairs together cost about what you'd expect to pay for one recliner, so they are a very good buy.
Small in scale and big in comfort.. A little harder to go from recliner mode back to chair.. But it worked out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a great match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate