Performs well. Keeps coffee hot with out tasting "old"
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? totally
I'd like to get another one of these to see if it does the same as this one. First of all, it leaks grounds into the coffee. It also leaked from the bottom of the pot. Had to pour the coffee into a caraffe in order to serve it. I'd like to get another one to replace it. The price was great and I'm hoping that the next one will not have the same problems.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I need to return it, as it leaks. I'm sure it was just luck that I got a bad one
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
I bought the product for a brunch. It worked without a problem. The size is just perfect. Exactly what I needed for my brunch!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Silver...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Works well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? really good.
We bought this coffee maker for a pot luck dinner. Had great delivery time for the shipping. It does take about 30 min. to brew a pot. We also had grounds in the bottom of the coffee maker but they were at least an inch below the spigot. Did what we wanted. Very satisfied
Delivery was fast. I m very pleased with this item,first we ordered two and right after we got them we ordered two more. Every party in the family... there we are with the coffee service. they all ask where we got them; simply love them.
The first time we used the coffee pot, the spout leaked all over creation! We tried to tighten it but it continued to leak - finally we got it adjusted but I will be watching out for spills the next time we use it! The coffe pot seems to be sturdy but the spout is flimsy.
The pot brews a decent pot of coffee. The pot lacks one feature that disappoints me. There is no on/off switch. That fact was not obvious in the description of the pot on your site. This means that the only way to turn the pot off is to pull the plug from the outlet while it is drawing electricity.
This worked great for 4 months. I used it to have hot water for tea etc, not to brew coffee. Then I started seeing dark specks in the water. Tried to clean out the inside - helped a little. A couple weeks later I was wiping out the inside where the spigot attaches to the main container -THE SPIGOT FELL OFF AS THE AREA AROUND IT WAS TOTALLY CORRODED. It just crumbled. My previous urn lasted for years. Don't buy this or you'll be sorry.