I need to know if I can weld some car parts like mufflers?
Pro Series 120V Arc Welder
This sturdy, trusted, and reliable 120 volt arc welder is absolutely essential for all basic welding jobs. Able to weld mild steel of up to a .125-inch space in a single pass, this portable welder was designed for those working in the field.
ITEM#: 13945912This Pro Series 120V Arc Welder was deigned for construction contractors, maintenance crews, farmers or ranchers. This welder is designed for a variety of basic welding jobs.
- Intended use: Welds mild steel up to a .125-inch space in a single pass
- Two Voltage Settings For Better Heat Control
- Advanced Thermal Overload Protection For Transformers
- Welds Mild Steel Up To 1/8 Inch Thick In A Single Pass
- Open Circuit Volts (Max) 42VAC
- Primary Input 20 Amps
- Amperage Output: 50A (Low), 70A (High)
- Handles Electrodes Up To 5/32 Inch In Diameter
- Color: Black
- Materials: Metal
- Includes 9-ft welding cable and electrode holder, and a 6 ft ground cable and earth clamp, clipping hammer/brush and helmet.
- Dimensions: 17 inches high x 17 inches wide x 11 inches long
- Model No: PS07572
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 day Manufacturer|
Questions & Answers
what range of electrodes does it use please.
The item does not include any electrodes. The amount of electrodes would depend on the type of material you are trying to weld. These need to be purchased separately as they are not included with the welder.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details