I bought this expecting it to be in the red and blue family. Like the picture shows. Its not, there is red but the other colors are questionable. I have an olive green wall that needed something so rather than send it back I kept it- It looks beautiful with green not blue. The size is so perfect for a large space.
Ordered this for our Clubhouse and the quality was poor. Colors were not as vivid. Thought it was glass like and it was pale in comparison to the picture. Got it up on the wall and in just one week the hands on the clock broke. They are totally exposed. Overall I thought it was worth about $2.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as nice as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor
I can't complain to vehemently as I am keeping the clock due to lack of desire to go through the process to ship it back. But the quality of the clock was really disappointing. The numbers are just stickers that have been printed on and then stuck in their spots - some of the stickers are off center. The outlines of the actual numbers are very blurry - as if the resolution was set too low on the computer that created them and then they were printed at too large of a size. If this had been a gift for someone or had been for my home - I would have sent it back immediately. It is for my office and is purely for function. Aesthetic isn't as important in this case. Appears to work fine but am definitely disappointed with the quality. I could have gotten something better at TJMaxx or even Walmart. Not what I expect from Overstocks products.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Poor. The colors were different - much less vibrant. Were merely stickers that had been printed on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good enough. In terms of needing something to tell time - the quality is adequate. The back is plastic and mine came with a crack.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Moderately.
I received the clock with damage to the center piece that definitely did not occur during delivery. The damage consisted of a crease in the metal and there was no damage to any other portion and it was evident the crease occurred during manufacturing or assembly. Oh, and the clock did not work. The embossed numbers were out of focus and appear cheap. The package contained no return instructions.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The overall color appeared similar however the numbers were printed on stickers that were placed onto the clock and it was out of focut
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality. It arrived with damage to the center piece that could not have occcurred during shipping and the clock did not work
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Unkown. I tried to view the item and it is no longer available...