This thing is super comfy. It's in my daughter's room & I've had to sleep there when she was sick...advice to all parents, buy a mattress big enough so you can sleep with your sick child in THEIR room, not yours. Kids get stomach bugs. Mark my words. So, overall, we love it & great price.
Was looking for a mattress for guest room that would meet most guests needs. So far, everyone wants to know what type it is and where they can get one. Their much more expensive mattresses at home don't feel this good. It just fits everybody---soft and comfy without being as squishy as those pillow top types. Firm enough to support all sizes. Try it!
Very pleasantly surprised with the quality of this mattress for the price point! I would not hesitate. Bought for the extra room, guest room, so it wont be used much and we did not need to spend a fortune on a high end mattress, so with the limited use this mattress is going to get, it was a great purchase for us
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of this mattress for the price point.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This is a spring mattress only - there is no foam in it at all. Wanted to return both mattresses but husband said we can keep it for the kids for a year until they start getting a little more heavy. They are babies so they only weigh 35 ibs. so they luckly don't feel the springs to bad. I'm going to purchase a foam pad to go on top of mattresses.
This mattress was a bit firmer than I expected. I wouldn't call it medium firmness, but a little more firm than that. But overall, this mattress distributes weight very well. You can't feel the springs on the inside. The shipping was a little crazy, as they vacuum seal it, roll it up, and stick it in a box. But it came out of the box great. It does take the full 48 hours recommended to get to it's full "body". But I have not had an issue yet. And it seems comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact Color
Purchased this mattress for my 2yo son's full-sized platform bed - was excellent! Coupled with a gel-memory foam topper, is extremely comfy & moderately soft; my sis has a tempurpedic mattress & says this mattress feels the same! My son sleeps so well; no squeaky noises when I get onto/off the mattress or when my son turns in his sleep. I often sleep on the same bed with my son, and feel the mattress offers excellent support (maybe b/c of the springs...I don't sink into the mattress). Did have a slight odor on arrival...was gone after 48hrs. Would buy this again. Can't speak for durability though as I've only had it for 1 month; however, it does seem like it'll last - probably longer than a regular memory foam mattress.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Great bed for your guest room or your older child.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The produvt is excellent. My daughter loves the bed and the frame is outstanding. Assembly is quite easy also.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very