This mattress was purchased for my daughter and she loves it! I took a nap on it one day and I see why she loves it. It's very sturdy but at the same time soft and super comfortable! Love it and we are very happy with the purchase!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
i bought it for a trundle bed. i use this 6-inch thickness matress on a platform bed. not too soft or too firm, just comfortable. bamboo scent remained for a while, which did not bother me, but it's all gone in a few weeks. i weigh 120 lbs. no problem sleeping on side.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Even after all the great reviews, I was still shocked at how great these mattresses were (purchased two for my toddler boys). They were actually a little softer than we expected (since the description says firm), but this is a good thing because they are really comfortable. The most amazing thing was unwrapping them and finding little to no unpleasant smell or offgassing. Was able to use them within 2 hours of unwrapping, and all for about the same cost as some really stinky alternatives at *****!
My daughter wanted something different than a regular mattress, and this is a less expensive and great alternative. She feels she has been sleeping better since getting it! We let it air out for at least 48 hours, and then just set it on her box spring. Sheets fit a little loose, but you could buy a different topper or cover if that was important to you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic, very firm
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on!
This mattress is so so bad! I am not picky and rarely complain about anything, but this mattress is BAD! It is so soft that when even my 5 year old daughter sits on it it folds in! It is so weak that we had to put a box spring mattress underneath it even though her bed has slats. It was sinking through the tiny gaps in the slats. I would not recommend this to anyone, if it can't handle the weight of my 40lb 5 year old than its not worth the money!
First time I have ever ordered a foam mattress. I will admit I didn't expect such a great mattress. It comes compact but easily fluffs up in 24 hours. People commented on the smell, I never thought there was much of a smell. Very pleased with this.
purchased as a gift for niece who states it is a great mattress and conveniently delivered to her door. Also ordered http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/DuraBed-Twin-size-Heavy-Duty-Steel-Foundation-Frame-in-One-Mattress-Support-System-Platform-Bed-Frame/5201284/product.html to use as a base. Works well
I bought first one, 2 months ago for twin bed. The smell after opening was noticeable for few days, each time less and less. The mattress was packed beautifully first in foil, then in the heavy duty tartan, and finally in the carton box. After opening, the mattress expanded quickly and we left it flat on the bedroom floor for a few days. Sleeping on it is a dream, no trace of smell any more and the firmness is just right, not to firm, not to soft. After two months of use we decided to buy another one for another twin size bed to exchange spring mattress bought at BJ`s No more monkeys jumping on a bed :-) I am considering to buy another one for our master bedroom bed. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Very good product, can't complain. Came rolled up at my cousin's place, drove down to Chicago and put it in the truck and drove back home with no issues. Once I got home, I airred it out for couple of hours and ready to use. Bytheway, I live in Toronto, Canada. Very good value for the price.
Great price and quality for its intended use as a guest bed/trundle. I would choose a thicker mattress if being used as a primary mattress. I also purchased the full size for the top of the trundle bed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The product was exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The mattress is fine for a guest room.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product was exactly as described.
This is an ecology-nut's dream come true! With international green certification and earth-friendly components, this is a reasonably priced good deal. It is stiff [and I like hard mattresses] but I'd get it over and over again. Makes my conscience feel good, gives good support, and the price is right. As someone with asthma, I appreciate this. Gotta love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This mattress is a few inches shorter than my bed, which is possibly abnormally long.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love this!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.