Why are there two valves? Red for what? Green for what?
- Pressure cooker set from BergHoff is a great choice for all types of cooks
- Pressure cooker set is made of 18/10 surgical stainless steel and has a mirror finish
- Cookware suitable for all cook tops including induction
- Set has ergonomically designed black, Bakelite handles and knobs that are heat-resistant and provide a firm, safe grip
- Revolutionary 6-layer sandwich base provides quick and even heat distribution
- Set is perfect for fast cooking, without burning and with a minimal loss of vitamins
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe
- Best to manually clean the cover with the pressure valve
- All items are packed in a colorful box
- One (1) 3.1-quart pressure cooker
- One (1) 7.3-quart pressure cooker
- One (1) 8.5-inch glass cover
- One (1) steam basket
- Two (2) pressure valves
- One (1) tripod (pull out the legs and place the steam basket on top of it)
|Materials||Stainless steel, melamine, rubber|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
My cookware came in a box with more than one hole in it, and most of the packaging material was missing from the box. I couldn't find the manual, but it was available online so that is okay.The bottom of the pans are textured and food can stick into the pattern if you aren't careful.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello JimJ, unfortunately this item is out of stock. We currently do not have inventory to check, and cannot guarantee the item will be restocked. Thank you for shopping with us.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Urban Farmhouse Kitchen
Broilers vs Roasting Pans
Broilers vs. Roasting Pans from Overstock.com. While there are many similarities between broiling pans and roasting pans, they each specialize in different areas.
Cookware Buying Guide
Cookware Buying Guide from Overstock.com. When it comes to cookware, it's all about the metal, and here's what you need to know about the different types.
How to Buy Cookware
How to Buy Cookware from Overstock.com. These tips will help you evaluate your needs, so you can buy the pots and pans that you'll get the most use out of.
Best Pots and Pans
Best Pots and Pans from Overstock.com. Think about the recipes that you and your family enjoy, and make sure you have the right pot or pan for those meals.
Best Cookware for Electric Stoves
Best Cookware for Electric Stoves from Overstock.com. It's important to know which cookware material will work best with your type of electric cooktop.
Stainless Steel Cookware Care
Stainless Steel Cookware Care from Overstock.com. Caring for your stainless steel cookware is worth the effort to protect your pots and pans.
How to Care for Nonstick Cookware
How to Care for Nonstick Cookware from Overstock.com. Improper care can ruin the nonstick coating, which causes foods to stick, makes cleaning more difficult, and reduces the lifespan of your cookware.
How to Season Stainless Steel Pans
How to Season Stainless Steel Pans from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to season stainless steel pans and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Season Cast-Iron Cookware
How to Season Cast-Iron Cookware from Overstock.com. Regular seasoning creates a natural non-stick surface and protects the cookware from rusting. Here's how to do it.
How to Make Charoset for Passover
How to Make Charoset for Passover from Overstock.com. Symbolizing the mortar used by Hebrew slaves, charoset (also spelled haroset) is one of the most popular foods served at Passover meals.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details