It's a bad design. The big problem with the covers is, you have a giant, tall umbrella and the cover has no rigidity nor any built in device to help you get it over the top of the umbrella to put it on. Fortunately, we had a two-part plastic pole from our last umbrella which we were able to use. I wouldn't recommend them unless you're 9' tall. I bought two, and the umbrella in the center of our table is almost impossible to cover.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems good
I was very pleased with the umbrella cover when it arrived. The cover was longer than expected which covered entire umbrella - a good thing!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I bought three of these covers and they fit both of the styles of umbrella I have. I only intends to use them during the early winter. I tried them on and I have no difficulty applying them when I just lay them on the ground and place them very easily over the umbrella. Only one person is required. Overall these were a great buy. At the local super hardware stores, their covers run 2-3 times the cost of these and the quality is far more inferior.
I shopped around for an umbrella cover and most of the costs were three times as much as what I paid with Overstock. The quality was far more superior than I anticipated. I am truly happy with this product and the ease of putting my umbrella in storage for the winter months. I am so glad I took the time and shopped with Overstock.