I bought this to go over a 72" long table including 6 chairs (2 at the end, 2 on each side, do not fully push under the table)... this fits easily but not so huge as to be inefficient or difficult to put on and off. It also comes with a little stand that you can put on top of your table to make it "tent" -- thus keeping the rain water from pooling and giving it a nice slope to run off... SMART! It keeps my chair cushions dry and my table top clean. The material is a substantail canvas, with grommets along the bottom and an included (but not threaded) drawstring so you can have a good fit at the bottom if you want it. I"m not using the drawstring in the summer when I put on and off frequently for rain... but will use it for the winter. The storage bag it comes in is too small for easy storage, I'd have to become an expert at folding the thing neatly and tightly, so I won't be using them. For this reason I give it a 4 stars... but I'm stingy with my stars.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes but better, not as shiny, heavy canvas
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Bought these covers last Spring for my outdoor table and 2 lounge chairs. Extremely faded after a couple of weeks. Now, as soon as it got a little cold, the table cover ripped straight across. Also, these are water resistant, not waterproof so my table gets wet underneath.
At first we were really happy with this cover. It's made of a thick material and kept our table protected from wind, rain, and UV rays. It worked beautifully for a year before it started to break down in the sun. There are now tears all over the material and it rips at the slightest touch. At this rate, we'll need to buy a new cover every year and that's pretty sad considering we live in CA whether the weather is pretty mild compared to the rest of the US. Very disappointing.
I actually bought both this and seperate chair cover, but this was large enough to cover my table that seats 6 as well as a second table that seats 4 and 8 chairs with room for more ( not large cushion chairs). It is better quality than it looks. Beware that it needs to be opened and aired out on dry days. We left natural woven placemats under and they molded. Also the center post that comes with the cover is pretty dinky, falls over as you cover so you need to take care,but it works to drain water away. No snow where I live, just very wet and it is just the beginning of the raily season.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes, not shiny, better quality than it looks.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
It tends to rain and get windy in the Great Northwest. I've had furniture covers blow to Montana before, never to be seen again. This is a heavy duty cover, with included tie-downs. You could move a small family in to live under here. It has the center stand that keeps water from pooling on the cover and making it droop into the chairs. After one summer the color is starting to fade a bit on the top but it just blends better with the surroundings like that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy duty and well put together
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I am very pleased with the heavy duty material and high quality of this pation table cover. The size is substantial enough to cover my rectangular table and six chairs. I was pleased that it came with a stand that sits in the middle of the table under the cover to prop it up to allow water to drain rather than having it puddle on top of the table. High recommend this product!
Earlier this year we bought a new patio set from Overstock as well, and we didnt want the wicker or cushions to get ruineed by the rain/wind. This cover doesnt fit our set perfectly, but easily covered our table, 6 chairs, cushions and umbrella. It is a must to save you expensive furniture. We saw these covers elsewhere for double the price or more.
The photo of this item makes it look appropriate for a rectangular table that seats 6-8 people. It is way way bigger than that. I don't know anyone with an outdoor table as long as this thing is. Also, it's kind of like a sail rather than a table cover. This item from other makers usually has a vent system for windy days, but not this one. I'm pretty disappointed, but at least it's keeping the major snow from this week off my table.
At first we were really happy with this cover. It's made of a thick material and kept our table protected from wind, rain, and UV rays initially. There are now tears all over the material after a year and half of use. The color has also faded. No longer protects from rain and snow. The size is perfect for my patio furniture but I am hesitating to replace with another purchase of this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick material
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Was accurate
Strong cover this is my 2nd one and the other lasted through 'Sandy' and snow storms
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
With careful planning, we were able to cover all our wrought iron furniture with just three covers. This is our second year with these covers, and we are well-pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good craftsmanship.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description.