Just installed wood floors in our living room, and purchased a large area rug. The rug backing was extremely rough, so I contacted the flooring supplier and he said to prevent scratching on the floor, they recommend a felt backed pad with a non slip rubber (?) on one side.This pad fit the bill, floors won't get scratched and rug doesn't slip. The rug pad is very thin, but I wasn't looking for extra cushioning.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The pad is of good material and relatively easy to fit to the rug size. It could br thicker...Using it on a basement wood floor for warm as well as comfort.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK