I love this bed frame. But buyer beware, this is a foldable frame. This means that if you move too much one or many of the bed frame legs might move. I have to wake up every morning and push the legs in place. I just wish this bed frame had the legs snap in place and not move. Besides this, the bed frame can hold a lot of weight and can seem to last a long time. I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is the same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the material is good, but could be better.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product was dead on and accurate.
Exactly what I needed for a tempur-pedic mattress with no boxspring to be used as a daybed. Plenty of storage room underneath. Very happy with purchase. Will be purchasing two more in the future for a guest room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Appears black, but it's actually a bronze/gray color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nothing to assemble. Out of the box and in use in minutes. Very sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I am writing this late. We have had this bed for about 2 years. it is better then expected. I have a 250 lb person that uses this every day. The bed is holding up very well. The bed along with the XL sheets, comforter set, I bought from over stock the bed is really nice.
Good choice if you decided to buy the bed. My guess said they enjoyed the rest.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was great and my guess said it slept well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I have one of these Pragma beds in my room, so when I needed something for the guest room, I got this. I keep it folded and out of the way when not in use, and it assembles quickly when wanted. Just un fold, attach braces and tighten wing nuts, and I'm done! Nice and solid, it gives good support and doesn't wiggle when someone turns over. My old cheaper fold up bed sagged and people would complain of their backs hurting in the morning, so get one of these!
I didn't pay enough attention that this was a frame only. So I gave the rating because in the description it seems very good, but I never got it . I had to cancel it a few hours after ordering it because I realized it wasn't a complete roll away (had no mattress). Overstock customer service was great as usual. They stopped it in transit. Than I ordered a complete roll away I wanted from Overstock anyway.
I expecting a folding portable bed with twin mattress as it was advertised, but instead I only received a cheap metal frame that dies not fold neatly for storage. This is a terrible product that I do not recommend anyone wasting their money.