Can the mattress be folded when not in use and stored? Can in fold 4 ways or just 2?
I bought this bed as an extra guest bed. It seems very comfortable and is a great price for the quality....
Pragma Quad-Fold Full Frame with Memory Foam Mattress
Enjoy high-quality sleep with this memory-foam mattress and frame. Constructed from tough powder-coated steel, the frame folds to a quarter of its size when not in use. The 6-inch-high mattress provides superior comfort and improves circulation.
ITEM#: 14792365This metal bedframe is constructed to be extra durable, yet comfortable over the long term. Also included in this bundle is the Pragma Simple Cool Memory Foam Mattress composed of 1.5-pound 2-inch memory foam with a supportive 4-inch base.
- Density: 1.5 pound
- 2 inch memory foam with polyurethane base foam of 4 inches
- Jacquard Knit Cover gives mattress elegant look
- Set includes: Pragma simple base bed frame, 6-inch Pragma Simply Cool Memory Foam Mattress
- Materials: Powder coated steel, memory foam, polyurethane foam
- Finish: Powder coated steel, jacquard knit cover with inner mesh lining
- Upholstery color: White with brown bottom
- Mattress dimensions: 6 inches high x 54 inches wide x 75 inches long
- Frame dimensions: 14 inches high x 54 inches wide x 75 inches long
- Memory foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
- Originally designed for NASA, this space age foam cradles your body, reducing pressure points that cause tossing and turning
- Temperature sensitive foam adjusts to body temperature
- Improves circulation while reducing pressure points that can disrupt your sleep
- Mattress eliminates motion transfer
- Never needs turning
- Disperses weight evenly
Memory Foam Tips:
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize memory foam expansion.
- Product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours to return to original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- There may be slight variances in the dimensions of product.
The firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Material||Metal Plastic Steel Wood|
|Finish||Powder Coated Steel Finish|
|Bed Style||Regular Bed|
|Warranty||3 year Manufacturer|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
I bought this bed as an extra guest bed. It seems very comfortable and is a great price for the quality.Read More
This was the right answer for us. We wanted a bed we could store, but not an airbed (as they inevitably end up in the landfill pretty quickly). Mattress is VERY comfortable, frame folds up in a closet. Mattress can get folded in half lengthwise and stored under our bed, but as an added bonus can go in the back of our Landcruiser for super-comfy car camping! Frame not so attractive, but sturdy, and a bed skirt helps.Read More
We looked everywhere for a quality collapsible bed for my daughter to use when she comes home from college. This one is the best we have seen- comfortable, stays in shape, easy to put up and take down- really a big step above the others out there. We bought the double which sleeps two well. Recommend!Read More
Questions & Answers
Hi Founder31, this mattress can be folded in half lengthwise for storing. Thanks for shopping with us! Sherri R.
Does the mattress come in two pieces to lay side by side or is it one piece?
Hi kbashy1, the mattress comes in one piece. We hope this helps. Thanks for shopping with us.
How is the mattress stored?
Thank you for your question diana921. The mattress does not decompress or fold down after being opened, so it must store in its full size. Have a great day.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Make a Bed More Comfortable
How to Make a Bed More Comfortable from Overstock.com. Ensuring the comfort of your bed is a simple process, so there should be no excuse for restless nights.
How to Lighten a Bedroom With Pine Furniture
How to Lighten a Bedroom with Pine Furniture from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to lighten a bedroom with pine furniture and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Arrange Furniture in a Bedroom
How to Arrange Furniture in a Bedroom from Overstock.com. Here are six tips and tricks on how to optimize your bedrooms design and flow.
How to Arrange a Small Bedroom with Big Furniture
How to Arrange a Small Bedroom with Big Furniture from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to arrange a small bedroom with big furniture and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Deal with a Small Bedroom Space
How to Deal with a Small Bedroom Space from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to deal with a small bedroom space and advice about our many brand-name products.
Essential Bedroom Furniture
Essential Bedroom Furniture from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about essential bedroom furniture and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Furnish a Bedroom
How to Furnish a Bedroom from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to furniush a bedroom and advice about our many brand-name products.
Best Bedroom Makeover Ideas
Best Bedroom Makeover Ideas from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with the best bedroom makeover ideas and advice about our many brand-name products.
Bedroom Furniture Buying Guide
Bedroom Furniture Buying Guide from Overstock.com. The furniture you choose for your bedroom can help you stay organized and completely transform your mood.
Armoire Buying Guide
Armoire Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Before you choose which armoire is best for you, you'll want to get to know with your options. There's one for almost every room in the house.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details