Needed an adjustable bed frame due to wife getting recurring pneumonia and couldn't afford the 1K$ auto adjusting bedframes. This seems to be working out perfectly. 80+ angle adjustments (adjusts in small increments), sturdy, and easy to assemble. Fit in our Ikea bed frame perfectly beside bringing the mattress height up 6+ inches. Only adjusts head portion and must be done manually with minimal effort but this way we could spend the better portion of our money on a planned sleep number bed. If you want this frame for sitting up in bed every night till its time to go to sleep (meaning you'll have to adjust it every night) then you'll want to be sure to have a lightweight, thin memory foam mattress. We have to sleep in the elevated position but my wife has not felt congested and she informed me that my snoring has decreased substantially. So, we are very pleased so far.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good overall
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The bed frame arrived in 2 pieces. It was easy to put together and required no tools. I was able to assemble it in about 35 minutes once I had the pieces out of the box. Note in order to lower the head of the bed once it has been raised you have to raise it all the way up and then lower it back down. I bought this for my son and he is sleeping better and snoring less. Excellent investment.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well mad
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent