the product came on time and was easy to set up like 20 minutes does what it says multiple adjustment setting i am very happy with this get one today
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same as in the pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. graet easy set up
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This is a study frame suitable for a Temperpedic style mattress. Space is limited in my bedroom, so I didn't want to purchase a traditional bed. I'm very happy with the frame and the mattress, both purchased from Overstock.com.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? black is black!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I was tired of having so many pillows on my bed and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on an ajustable bed.This bed is great,nice size,don't have to be plug in and I can store my extra pillows in the back.I have acid indgestion so sleeping flat is not good for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
Easy to set up but i dont like you have to push it all the way up to get it back down all the way..if the mattress is to heavey you in trouble...im spoiled got the one with remote so this one is for teens who dont care about the extra work...but better then dont having the function to sit up in bed.
I purchased this bed frame for my father. It was super easy to set up basically twin beds you open up and connect in the center. It also fit perfectly with my dad's fancy foam mattress. He is able to easily adjust the frame to provide him with the incline he needs to help him breathe better and the bonus of having a wire frame is that he feels cooler and more comfortable when he sleeps at night.
Was looking for an inexpensive alternative for a rehab bed post an upcoming surgery. Found it and more. This frame was easily put together with a quick turn of some preset wing nuts. It's sturdy and doesn't squeak at all like I feared. It has several head adjustments and is going to be practical for my medical and recuperating needs. Can't see going back to any other frame.