How long is this sofa when assembled?
Portfolio Rio Convert-a-Couch Charcoal Gray Linen Futon Sofa Sleeper
Make a place for company to sleep without having to add an extra bedroom when you place this gray futon sofa sleeper in the living space. It converts to a bed easily and doesn't have an uncomfortable bar in the middle. The linen upholstery is soft.
ITEM#: 15466716The Portfolio Rio Convert-a-Couch features a transitional designed sofa sleeper with rolled arms for additional comfort. The futon sleeper sofa is covered in a durable charcoal grey linen fabric.
- Our Handy Lock no tool feature makes assembly a breeze. Just click and slide together
- Part of the Portfolio Furniture Collection
- Converts into a full size bed with the touch of a hand
- Sofa sleeper is a very versatile piece of furniture that has a three position click style hinge which allows you to sit, recline or sleep 2 comfortably
- Includes two throw pillows
- 10-inch pillow top seat cushion for extra comfort
- Covered in a 100-percent polyester linen-look fabric that compliments all decors
- 576 independently wrapped pocket coil spring system
- No bar in the back for added sleeping comfort
- Upholstered back and arms for center of the room placement
- Cushion accommodates full size sheets for sleeping
- Innovative engineering and design enables this couch to fit through a 10-inch opening
- No Tools required makes for easy assembly
- Eco-friendly and efficient product design uses less fossil fuel based components in construction and delivery
- Various components are recyclable at the end of use
- Takes less than 30 minutes to assemble
- Materials: Polyester linen, Hardwood, Steel
- Finish: Dark espresso
- Upholstery color: Charcoal grey
- Upholstery fill: Polyester fiber, foam and independently wrapped pocket coil spring system seat and back cushion
- Arm height: 23 inches high
- Seat: 18.5 inches high x 74 inches wide x 22 inches deep
- Sofa: 34 inches high x 87 inches wide x 37 inches deep
- Bed: 19 inches high x 72 inches wide x 51 inches deep
No tools easy assembly required
|Type||Sleeper Sofa Sofa|
|Finish||Charcoal Espresso Iron Steel Wood|
|Furniture Frame Material||Wood & Metal|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
I never buy these type of items on-line because I'm always afraid that they will not be comfortable. To my surprise, I love this couch!!! It is very comfortable because it adjusts. It's also very easy to convert for the couch to the bed. It's a so easy, my children can do it. I would highly recommend this product and would buy another one if I ever needed a second one.Read More
I ordered this as a spare bed for guests (when our guest room is already occupied). It's in a room I use as an office and craft room and I keep it as a couch when nobody needs it. It came in a very heavy box that I cut apart and brought in the pieces one at a time. I was able to put the whole thing together all by myself with no troubles in about an hour. It's firm, easy to convert from couch to sleeper, and good-looking. And all for a great price! Very happy with my decision to purchase this and my brother likes it much more than the air mattress he used to sleep on!!Read More
After looking for inexpensive sofas for our basement, I found this one and am happy I bought it. The frame is steel, not wood and the length is nice and long for my hubby and others to stretch out on without their feet hitting the arm. My husband is 6 ft. The cushion is not too soft or too firm, and can be pulled out for sleeping. We love the color (dark charcoal) so it won't show dirt. We did not want to spend a lot on a basement sofa, and this fit the bill for length and construction. Bonus was two toss pillows with zippers that can come off to wash. Would have given a 5 star if the cover for the actual seat part could come off to wash. Also, wish they would sell replacement sofa covers in case needed in the future. Overall, worth it, stylish and fits right in.Read More
We needed a sleeper couch to put in our small office for holiday visitors. I really liked the look of this on online, and because this came in a box, I knew we could get it up our narrow stairs to the office. It was easy to assemble and looks great. I like the texture on the gray linen. It does not look like a traditional, dorm-room type futon, and works as a stylish couch in our office when we don't have guests. While my guest stated that she slept very comfortably, there was a small gap in the center where the two cushions should meet when used as a bed. This is the only flaw with this futon, and I'm not sure how to solve it. I might try to use a mattress cover under the sheets the next time we have guests.Read More
Easy to assemble, great support, nice extra bed. IF you make the mistake I did and mistakenly click the SEAT where the BACK should have been (DUH!), there is a release pin on the inside of the lever. Pry the lever open with a knife, and that releases the "click" and you can swap out the seat and back to their proper position.Read More
This sofa is very comfortable. Assembly did not take too long. I was amazed how a box of parts could look so good when all was said and done. We did have to use a rubber mallet to correctly secure one side of the locking hinges. No problem though. For the price this is a wonderful sofa and will be using it soon as a bed for a visitor. Another factor is that I have bad knees and the height of this sofa is just right for getting up and down. Overstock has never let me down on. Now looking forward to receiving an area rug I purchased.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello Maggie, the overall dimensions of the sofa is 34 inches high from the floor to the top of the back rest x 87 inches wide from side to side x 37 inches deep front to back. Thanks for shopping with us!
how much does the carton weigh?
Hello patsnbob, unfortunately, this item is out of stock. We currently do not have inventory to check, and cannot guarantee the item will be restocked. Thank you for shopping with us. TB
What are the carton dimensions and how many?
Hello, marilyn1972. This item ships in one box that measures 14 x 26 x 76 inches. Thank you for shopping with us!
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details