I am very impressed with the purchase of this couch. It is a very soft fabric and a pretty green (a wee bit brighter than the computer screen can show here... but that's okay with me). The back cushions have more give than the seat cushions do... so if you're looking to sink into the couch when you sit down, that won't happen here. Still, it is quite comfy! The assembly was super-easy-- Seriously, took less than 15 minutes and the end result looks great. It can be angled/displayed on all sides because it has nice clean lines. All in all, I am very happy with this purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a bit brighter, but in a nice way
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I read all the reviews on Overstock and they were all true except that this was a bugger to put together. The color makes me smile; the lines are pleasing. The seat cushions are solid, you might say hard. The back cushions are soft and stay in place. It comes in a manageable size box if you have a dolly. The directions are clear and easy to follow. I took 4 days to put it together; I work full-time, and have a broken foot. I have other physcial limitations so I worked on it for 15 minutes at a time. I am very happy with the couch. And my dogs love it too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
As mentioned, this is a very bright lime green. The couch has a velvet feel to it. And as other said, the seats are very firm. It is comfortable to me and my son. I was able to put this together by myself and it took about 2 hours. Hope this helps.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This is a very well made lime green couch. It is no Khaki as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good and sturdey.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
It looks gorgeous. It is a firm seat but I wanted that. I would sink down into our other couch..and the back cushions would sink down too. Always trying to get comfy. With my nice ottoman...am comfy. Very happy. It is a love seat though..or a mini-couch. :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect I thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, well put together. Fabric on seats is wrinkled but should come out.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
Fabulous price, it fit so welll into our decor that guest didn't even notice it. I like sitting on it and strocking the lovely soft velvety material. I like the seat cushion firmness, my ninety year old father does not disappear in it. The first time he sati in it he gave me a thumbs up. Delivery was awesome.
Let me start this review by saying that I didn't expect much from a couch with this price point. I read the reviews about it being very stiff and the complaints about the color. Yes, it is very stiff and uncomfortable, however I purchased this couch for my office and it will be rarely used (except by the dog). It looks nice but that's it! If you're looking for a everyday couch then this couch is not for you. Also calling it a couch is incorrect as it's the size of a love seat. I have no complaints about the color, actually it's not as bright as I expected after reading the reviews. The other complaint that I have is the bottom cushions are REALLY wrinkled and I'm not sure how I'm going to get them out-it looks awful! Also one of the legs is cracked. It took me and my 15 year old son about an hour to put it together, other than a couple of mistakes that we made and a few cuss words it was actually pretty easy.
Here is what I hate about this couch. The back cushions are stuck to the back of the couch. You cannot remove them. You cant snuggle in. And there is no couch bottom underneath the seat cushions-- that's why they need to be so firm, there is nothing underneath. It's a pretty couch, the fabric is soft and appealing, but it is more of a display couch than anything I would want to sit on and relax.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
I sent this sofa back only because of the color. Perfect size.and nice quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of this sofa is a very light yellow/green. Nothing like what is pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice couch and perfect size I was looking for but the color was not at all what I was wanting.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Had it a few months now- it's not too squishy (I find that some sofas "sink" very quickly and this is not one of them) and it's not too firm (it's still "new-firm" but not uncomfortable). Was easy to put together, looks great and the price was fantastic.
The couch looks good, HOWEVER, it came in "a million" pieces......arms, back, back seat cushions even had to be stuffed and the webbing came separate and had to be woven into the frame. It took a couple hours to build. The color is beautiful.......but it's a lime green, again it doesn't look anything like the picture. Even with all the negatives, I'm glad I bought it. The velvet fabric is beautiful.