I was hesitant to buy chairs online without being able to see in person and sit in them to see how they felt, but I'm so glad that I did. They are a perfect addition to my living room, and I was able to create a beautiful conversation area with these chairs (purchase two). Colors are perfect for my room (not as pink/magenta as they appeared on my screen), and they're very comfortable. Shipping was quick, and my husband didn't have any trouble putting them together. I've gotten lots of compliments, and sent lots of friends to Overstock.com to check them out. Couldn't be happier, especially for the price.
very attractive chair and decent quality once put together. The fabric is decent but not top notch quality. The fasteners in the chair legs were not attached correctly and were very low quality forcing me to go to the hardware store, purchase new/different fasteners and bolts and install those myself prior to being able to attach the chair leg. I worry the 2 pre-attached legs are not so sturdy given my experience with the two non-attached legs. Still, now that it's together, it is a nice chair and looks amazing for the money spent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? almost the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lacking a bit
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I loved the color of these chairs, but the quality of the chain was not acceptable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the chairs were not well build. The legs on the chair were not the same length, the staining of the legs were not consistent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it was accurate
I was hesitant to buy this chair because there were not any reviews for it, but I liked the look of it and how it would offset some of my more neutral furniture. I kind of wish I had followed my gut because there were a few things that I wound up not liking about it. Pros - It is ultimately a good looking chair, and will go with most any color scheme (my livingroom walls are a light green, and my other furniture pieces are very light gray and a very light taupe, so this offsets it nicely). The fabric is not printed, so the colors are all a part of the fabric. - It's larger than I expected, which will actually be better for entertaining and overflow seating. I am a small person, but it's good to have larger furniture for taller and heavier people, in my opinion. - The price is fine for what you get. Cons - I don't like the fact that the fabric arrived snagged in some places. That is really not acceptable for a brand new piece of furniture, but it wasn't enough for me to make the effort of returning it. That said, I wonder how long the fabric will last? - Normally I enjoy putting furniture together, but this was a pain. You have to attach the back of the chair to the seat cushion, then add the front legs. When putting on the back, I had to put in five large screws. They all went in fine except for the one in the middle. I spent probably a total of 45 minutes on that one. It just would not take, and I finally had to get out my electric drill and push down hard to get it to finally take. I was afraid that I was going to strip the screw, but thankfully it worked, otherwise I might have sent this back. Maybe this was a fluke, but it was extremely frustrating. The legs, on the other hand, were fast, but the exposed part of the legs aren't flush with the bottom of the chair so there is a small gap that appears between the bottom of the seat cushion and the legs, although you can't really see it when the chair is sitting. I kind of wish I had gone with another chair I had been eyeing, but I really liked how this chair's stripes would go with virtually any color scheme. Overall, I think this will be fine for a while, but I won't know until I get some use out of it if it will truly be worth the effort and purchase in the end.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as bright as I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mostly okay, but the fabric came with a few small snags, and one of the screws was very hard to put in.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
I was so excited to get this chair and it arrived rather quickly. But, when I pulled it out of the box, my heart sank because there was no lime green color to pick up the other accents in my room. Instead the green was more of a golden mustard color. Very disappointed in the color. But, Overstock was great to let me return the chair and I was issued a refund a week after I mailed it back. Very happy with Overstock.com!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very different, that is why I returned it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality looked very good, but the color was misleading.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good