We never even assembled it. The instructions looked pretty straight forward, but my plans for this couch did not involve the olive green/gray color. If you are looking for a true charcoal color, this is not it. But, return was simple and painless. Next time I will not order furniture unless I can have fabric swatches!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is actually an olive gray.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good. everything but the green hue of the gray was exactly as advertised.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great...except for the color description.
My home is warm and dark, so this couch is perfect for the space I need it for. Its not very comfortable, and very stiff, though it looks really nice. Its also very east to put together, if you can manage an IKEA item, you can do this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly off color in bright light
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not bad, the material is woven with quality, the pillows are to stiff for real use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Some what, the color is a slight greenish/grey, like I said in bright light.
this is the perfect piece for a smaller living room-- not a love seat, not a sofa-- perfectly in between. couldn't be more pleased with it-- reflects that mid-century streamlined beauty with the detail of old school. love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is a beautiful piece, it looks great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Very stylish couch, but is quite firm and not super comfortable. Better for a formal living room, than for a living room that gets lots of use. It's not what you want to lounge on to watch a movie, but looks great! Super quick and easy to put together, beautiful fabric.
What a worthless excuse for aa sofa. Ikea makes way better prodcuts for less. I thought I would get a higher quality on Overstock, and I was sorely mistaken. Don't waste your money on this one, or probably anything from this brand. Extremely poor quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor quality. this sofa was not made with the intent of putting any weight on it whatsoever. I couldnt even build it without breaking components. Very, very disappointing.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? aesthetically it is appealing, otherwise, this should not even be sold until product flaws like cheap materials are reconsidered.
The couch looks nice enough but is very poorly built. One of the legs actually broke off of mine--they screw into wood, not metal, so they can easily strip the holes. It's also uncomfortable. I was looking for a smaller-scale couch at a cheaper price. I've learned my lesson: Never buy a couch you can't sit in first and generally speaking if you skimp on price you will most likely get poor quality.
First of all, it's definitely a greenish-gray. More green actually. In the day time my apartment is lit solely by skylights, and the couch appears VERY green then. However at night when lit only by lamps, it does appear to be the gray color in the picture. My husband and I decided to keep it anyway because we liked the shape and style. HUGE MISTAKE. 3 days after putting it together, a button popped completely off. Not only did it leave a fraying hole the size of a cigarette burn, but the fabric came off the button too so we cant put it back on. Just a few days after that, I noticed two of the other buttons were no longer "tufted" or indented into the couch. They were loosely sitting on the surface of the fabric, barely hanging on. I weigh 90 lbs, my husband 140. We were in no way rough with this couch, we probably use it 2 hours a day just to watch a show or two at night. I was extremely disappointed with the quality. I know you get what you pay for, but this is still twice as much as some low end designs I was looking at. Being my and my husband's first real piece of furniture we purchased together, we weren't expecting a super comfortable long lasting couch. But falling apart in 3 days? That's just ridiculous. This was my first time shopping with Overstock and I was very disappointed.
Item arrived in a compact package. Easy to assemble. Great instructions, all pieces marked. I have had this sofa in our "hamster hole" sized living room for about 6 months. My weight is on the north side of 225. After 4 months, the sofa showed signs of the springs and padding breaking down, as I sink to the limits of the springs when seated. I would send it back, but the original shipping carton went to recycle as I have no room to store.
I adore this sofa, I put it together in less than 20 minutes and it looks great. It is easy to piece together, I did it alone. I love that the seating position is higher then most sofas this price (IKEA) and that the back of the sofa is a proper height to give great support and the lines of a modern sofa.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? 100% accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Build quality is spot on, I am amazed at this product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description doesn't do this sofa justice, it is a steal at the price.
The couch is a beautiful charcoal grey, just as pictured.. It assembled in less than 10 minutes, my son and I were amazed at how easy it was. My son also slept on it since it arrived on Christmas Eve and he was spending the night. Its comfortable to sit on and a great nap couch. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Great price, color, and and style. I'm putting together a new apartment, and this couch is a great first piece. Also it was delivered 2 days earlier than originally quoted. Love the O.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color wad exactly ad described,
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I have a wall that is parallel to the doorway of my television room. Therefore, I needed a couch that could be put together in the room. I wanted something more stylish than a futon and this couch fit the bill. I'm a single woman and my UPS man was nice enough to bring it in the room for me and it was a perfect fit. I dressed it up with a few ***** pillows and I'm in love! I get compliments from everyone who sees it. It's also comfortable. I would highly recommend this item!
First off, this is def a khaki green/grey color, so if green doesn't go with your decor then it's not the color for you. I personally love it but I have a lot of green in my living room. Secondly, if you are looking for a sofa that you "sink" into, this also isn't for you. I am a massage therapist so I was looking for something more firm, which offers great back support. I did purchase two round lumbar pillows that we use to cushion our lower back. I am 5'4" and I can lay across this easily. My boyfriend, who is 5'8" has his feet hang off the edges if that gives you an idea of overall length. In regards to the reviews talking about the legs falling off, don't strip the legs by over tightening. We used the plastic washers that came on the legs and tightened them, no issues with them falling off. Overall, I love this sofa and it's exactly what we were looking for, but it isn't for everybody.
I was very pleased when I received this couch. It is very firm and the material is great. I do have to say the color is a little on the greenish grey side, so if you're expecting a flat grey this is not the couch you want. This couch is also pretty high off the ground. I am 5ft and my feet do not touch the ground. Very comfortable to lay on and hope to have this for a long time.