I really love the new Duet Emma Pecan chairs. They go with my eclectic type of décor. They seem cushy and comfortable. I didn't like how firm the seats were on dining chairs at the local stores. They are not of the same quality that chairs purchased 25 years ago or more were. However, by today's standards, they are well made. One of the four chairs purchased had uneven legs but by assembling without fully tightening the bolts and then sitting on the chairs, and then tightening down the bolts fully, one can compensate enough. One chair was missing a bolt and we will have to go out and buy another. I am 5'3" and the balls of my feet barely touch the floor so someone shorter than that might have dangling feet. Even though there were some slight problems, I still love the look and feel of the chairs.
I would recommend these chairs, this was the first time I ordered any furniture online and I was very pleased. Can say enough, they are awesome! I was looking for something unique and this is just what I wanted. Love them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I love the color, it is more brown and very pretty
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are excellent quality I was so excited when I opened them, better than I imagined
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
These chairs are just the right ones for our dining room set. I wanted upholstered end chairs for dining room and when I saw them online I knew they were perfect. Assembly was easy. They give a very heavy expensive look. Although one complaint that I have is that in both chairs legs are of unequal size :( no problem other than that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Satisfactory
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Fabric is nice. We ordered the chairs in combination with solid brown leather parsons. They coordinate very well. The chairs are large and comfy. They are holding up well to my family of 4. Easy to assemble. I have had only one problem - if you kneel in the chair, it will leave a dent in the cushion. I does eventually rebound, but takes an hours or so.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seem sturdy for our family of 4.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Precise