I am very impressed with the quality of this product. Even the boxes the chairs were shipped in were heavy-duty boxes with reinforced corners so there was no damage.The Allen wrench required to attach the legs is included in the package and they have even thought to add a Velcro cover for under the seat for that professional, finished look. The chairs look exactly as I expected and I have received many compliments on how beautiful they are.The design is ideal for use around my kitchen table and easily double as extra chairs in my living room. The wide seat and thick foam padding make this an extremely comfortable chair.
The chairs are a little more orange in tone than I expected, but they are very pretty and very comfortable to sit in. In one of them, the pre-drilled hole for the screw was stripped out, so I had to jerry-rig it with wood glue and a grommet to hold the screw in place. Other than that one screw, everything was fine. The chairs themselves are well made, and they add a nice finishing touch of providing a cloth bottom to attach to the underside of the chair via velcro to hide the screws and leg installation. Just gives it a slightly more elegant look. I reccommend these, especially for the price.
I purchased 2 sets for my dining room and they look fabulous and comfortable. Unfortunately, I am a bit disappointed with the legs as they often become loose and wiggle, although the bolts are screwed in very tightly; I will have a handyman coming in soon to help. I still love them and so does my family!
I purchased these chairs to be placed in the Northex (Vestibule) of my church. The color is not as evident on-line as in person. It far exceeds all expectations. It has given this entry way an elegant touch. I do agree that the angular attachment of the front legs can be tricky. Take your time and place everything in line then begin to attach. I would recommend these chairs to anyone requiring understated quiet elegance. We will be replacing the carpet in the church and these chairs have set the tone to make this area worthy for the entrance of God.
We recently remodeled our kitchen and dining room, open concept. I decided I wanted a seating area with a small table. I actually had a different style in mind but fell in love with these chairs. I love that I can pull them to the table to use also. I was worried because I did order a rug for my dining table that was predominately red but they don't clash because the gold stands out so much. The chairs are just beautiful and comfortable. I am so pleased I took a chance.
I'm so glad I ordered these chairs. They were easy to assemble, offer great value for the price, and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the fabric. The color is just what I was looking for and adds a new and fresh dimension to our dining room, which is otherwise decorated with antiques.The chairs arrived when expected and were well packaged and undamaged when they got to my front door.
I had my eyes on these chairs for a while and could not be happier. I purchased 2 to start to be sure and now will be ordering the remaining 4 that I need to complete my dining room. They are very rich looking. Wider than your average "parsons dining chair" Sturdy. Simple to assemble. If you love Paisley patterns, you will love these chairs.
Although I am 71 yrs. old, I had no difficulty in putting these chairs together completely by myself! So if I can do it, anyone can! The square of Velcro-attached fabric underneath was an unexpected touch that gives them the professional look! And Carol, who answered my initial query about how much assembly was required, could not have been nicer......very professional, knowledgeable, and patient.
I like the chairs. Would probably order others for another site.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality. Although they have to be assembled, I like the fact that a dust cover is included with velcro attachment. Looks more like a professional upholstery job.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok
I needed extra seating in my living room. Have two loveseats and when we have more than 4 people, it wasn't enough. Love seats are a rust color and these matched perfectly. Super happy with them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made and comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
Love,Love,Love the chairs. Just wished they were better put together,like the legs, they keep getting loose.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better then in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chair was good ,but the two front leg were not. They had to be gluded in place because they keep getting loose.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I am very pleased with these chairs! I purchased four of them for my dining room. We did have a slight problem with attaching the legs but I think we created that ourselves by over tightening them. The cherry wood on the legs matches my table perfectly and the fabric is really beautiful. The colors are very rich and elegant.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual product was even richer in color than shown on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the chairs is excellent especially for the price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description on site was very accurate.
While the fabric is a little shiny, the print is very true and I was able to "match" it with some similar pillows I put on the tan couch. Overall look was upscale and appealing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the most expensive looking chairs, but just fine in an upscale setting
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
These are very pretty and sturdy and stylish. I would reccomend them to anyone wanting a punch of color and design.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate