The color suited my livingroom. The 2 throw pillows were a nice addition. I was able to put it together by myself in under a hour. At first I was worried that the springs would be a bother but it turns out that you wouldn't notice them either sitting or sleeping. The only thing that is confusing is in the product details: "Converts into a full-size bed utilizing a 3 click style hinge system - sit ,sleep or recline positions". That is the only mention of a recline position, nothing is said in the instructions about it. Only adjusts for sitting or sleeping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, had it assembled in under an hour
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good for a furni-kit
The instructions on how to put the couch together were unclear, and there were pieces missing and ill-fitting. The manufacturers did not seem to understand how things fit together, and I had to go to the hardware store to get screws that would actually fit, where the ones provided did not. Once it was all assembled the couch is very comfortable, and the site description of the finished product is accurate. Putting it together was so frustrating, though, that it almost wasn't worth it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Would have recommended except that there was a serious manufacturer's flaw in the left arm piece. As a result, the futon could not be assembled. It took a call to a Wayfair customer service rep to resolve the issue. She was very gracious, knew IMMEDIATELY what I was referencing and at my request, expedited the shipment of the problem piece. Obviously this situation had occurred with other of these futons. My non-recommendation is based upon the fact that the issue occurred in the first place, and that no corrective measures had been put in place to deal with this BEFORE the unit arrived at my house. It should NOT have been necessary for me to initiate the resolution process. Either the manufacturer or Wayfair should have had the foresight to do so.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, except for the manufacturer's flaw (see below)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate