Great!!! I was able to take 3 "bags" of tools & parts and now pull as one. Relatively large wheels and sturdy handle are welcome. center box locks to handle giving even more support. Generally well designed and built for the price and makes a good impression. I have used a baggage strap to put yet another bag on top without difficulty. It assembles in a few moments and is sturdy. I would definitely buy it again. It is the best current combination of size, utility and cost I know and can easily fit into any trunk. exceptions.... It is NOT designed to go up steps. If you need a toolbox that MUST be pulled up even a few steps this is not it. The first time I did, I dented the body at the bottom where on the handle side just above the plastic bottom. I found if I have more than just a few steps I disassemble and cary it up. If I pull up a couple steps, I do it VERY CAREFULLY. When stopping and standing it upright, the bottom hits the ground before expected! Therefore even though there are large wheels, it still has less clearance than expected and it is unusual that the bottom is squared off so you have this abrupt on/off the wheels. This does not seem to be a problem as much as it is a surprise. The latches stiff (new), but work well.
Bought this for my husband who is a carpenter/builder. He put his sheetrock tools in it. He likes everything except the plastic handles.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not sturdy enough for heavy tools/alot of weight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Excellent quality boxes. The cart is a bit too flimsy to carry the weight fully loaded, especially on stairs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superior quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I bought this tool box for my husband - mostly for his smaller tools that he loses. He loves it. The quality is great and very easy to keep things organized. I highly recommend this tool chest, especially for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This tool box offers great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of product was exactly as I expected.
I knew exactly what i was getting, It might not be the highest quality thing in the world but its sturdy enough to handle light - medium usage. I bought this solely to hold my brass, ammo, and gun cleaning supplies and it does that great! the bottom of it can hold 24 boxes of 20rnd .308 ammo. If you don't need a heavy duty item i would say give this a shot. I also do not have much space at this time and the compact size of it is really nice for what i need it for. I'm happy with it for the price I got it for and will do me just fine until I can get a really nice work and storage bench.
I bought this to replace two hand toolboxes and a couple of bins holding wires and small electrical parts, plus hopefully store some power tools. I guess I understood the measurements as being inside diameters; the power tools won't fit. However, i can get everything else in, so that's helpful, at least. This box/set is really sturdy and rolls well; the handle is also sturdy. drawer and drop out bin work great, so far.